Spring Cleaning: Part 3

Tony, Clint, and Thor, sat on the helicopter pad at the top of the tower, talking about the unknown conversation between Loki and the Enchantress. "Thor, do you know what your father could have said or done to make Loki put up with us?" Tony asked the god. Thor stroked his beard, while Clint snorted.

"Put up with us? You make it sound like Loki's the only adult around here, and the rest of us are... oh wait. We are," Clint said. He chuckled as he thought of his own joke, but a glare from Tony and Thor made him wipe the smirk from his face.

"From what the Warriors Three and Sif have told me about that long conversation, Odin offered Loki some kind of bargain. What bargain, I cannot say," Thor responded.

"Maybe a plea bargain?" Clint suggested. Thor raised his hand, but lowered it quickly as he breathed in deep. Tony, on the other hand, did not have the same restraint. He did hit Clint in the back of the head.

"Nothing of the sort! It must have been something important. Thor, can you ask your mother to see if she can find out for us?" Tony asked. Thor nodded and walked back inside the tower. Tony took hold of the back of Clint's wheelchair, and started to push him in.

"Really? You're trying to become a second father to the waif. What am I? His uncle?" Clint asked.

"We're Loki's family now. He lost his wife and the darkness drove him to do things. We're here to support him, just like we support each other. It's the right thing to do," Tony responded.

"Geez! When did you get a conscience?" Clint asked. Tony pinched him until he squeaked.

"Don't make me regret it!"

"There! All done! This, Loki, is a heart attack," Natasha said as she put the three plates before them. The Asgardian raised an eyebrow as he studied the melted cheese, floppy fries, and crispy bacon.

"Looks more like what you call modern art. But it smells nice." Loki took a fry and bit into it. It was at that moment when Tony, Clint, and Thor entered the room. The look of pleasure Loki had, was just a mask to them. It said, "I know something important. And I'm not going to tell you."

End of Part 3