Baby Haze: Part 2

Loki woke up by himself the next morning. In the thousand years that he was without Sigyn, he got used to sleeping on his own. After three months of her being back (one month of her being pregnant), Loki liked the feeling of her warm and curvaceous body next to his. Loki smacked the pillow with his fist, climbed out of bed, and went to the bathroom to shower. A few minutes later, he was out and pulling a green shirt over his head, when he heard a scream. Not any kind of scream, but the scream of an infant. Loki exploded from his room and looked around. "Hey! Guys! What's going on?!" Loki asked as he ran down the hallway. It was coming from Widow's room, and at the door, Loki hesitated. When he first arrived, a lot of the SHIELD agents liked to insinuate that Loki and Natasha had gotten cozy. To make a point, Loki never went anywhere near Natasha's room. But now, he heard the cry again and opened the door. Loki looked around, but all he could see in Natasha's very un-girl like room, was a lump under the comforter and sheets. Loki approached with caution and yanked the covers back.

A baby girl was lying there, crying her heart out. "What the hell?!" Loki said as he picked her up. He knew how to handle babies well enough, so he put her over his shoulder and patted her back. He noticed the red hair and the blue eyes and for a moment, Loki held her at arm's length to look at her. "Natasha?" he asked. She screamed really loud and Loki had to go back to patting her again. "Shhhh. It's okay. It's okay," Loki told her as he rubbed her little back. For some odd reason, he actually liked her better this way. That was when he stuck his head out into the hallway and shouted, "Can somebody please come here and help me?!" That was when several more cries rang out. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me," Loki said as he walked back to Clint's room. When he opened the door, a bucket of water fell down on his head and Natasha got wet, making her cry again. "Of all the mickfricky, dalgarn, little shit, son of a bitch, fu..." Loki said from within the bucket as he removed it. "I just washed my hair!" he shouted at the top of his lungs and the whole tower became silent. He glanced around Clint's room and found Clint, sitting in front of the TV, one of his arrows in his hand. "Oh shit!" Loki said as he teleported over there, and saved Clint from blowing himself up. "You'll so owe me later," Loki told him as he picked Clint up and placed him on his other hip.

Clint gurgled and gummed one of his leather gloves. Loki let him, just anything to keep him busy. "Please Odin! I'm not the only adult here!" Loki begged as he walked out of the room. "Jarvis, scan the Stark tower for any foreign life forms," Loki commanded.

"Right away, sir," Jarvis said. "Sir, there are four more infantile life forms, but nothing else," Jarvis told Loki a second later. Loki gasped and stared down the long empty hallway. This was a nightmare!

End of Part 2