Baby Haze: Part 3

Loki created a glass box with breathing holes and baby toys and a few cushions. He stuck Natasha and Clint inside so he would not have to worry about them for five seconds. Then, he ran around and found the rest. When he came back with a Baby Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Thor, his face was red and he was panting hard. Putting them carefully into the box, he sat down on a seat, ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. All the babies were bouncing in the box he had created for them, and even slamming their little fists into the side. Loki buried his face in his hands and growled. "Jarvis, scan for an unidentified magical presence or aura. I'm pretty sure Stark's already got mine in the system," Loki said as he stood up and saved Thor from falling head first out of the play pen. Clint also tried to sky dive, but Loki caught hold of his leg and pulled him up. Loki juggled the two of them before finally balancing Thor on his hip and Clint under his arm. He put them back in the container and that was when Jarvis spoke again.

"Pardon me, sir, but I found traces of an unknown magic. The trail was partially covered, but thanks to access to Asgardian technology, I was able to uncover it. It is Asgardian magic, but darker, but with a green aura like yours," Jarvis said.

"Amora! I knew I felt a disturbance in the magical force yesterday. I just didn't think anything of it. Damn! Jarvis, please summon Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, and Maria Hill to the tower. Now!" Loki commanded.

"As you wish, sir," Jarvis responded. Suddenly, all the babies started crying at once, and without looking at them, Loki knew what they wanted. With a snap of his finger, he created baby bottles and they all sucked happily.

"Now please shut up until I get this thing under control," Loki said as he slumped back on the sofa and closed his eyes.

"Cat nap for the God of Mischief?" said a female voice and Loki cracked an eye. He saw Maria Hill looking at him, while Fury and Coulson were examining the Avenger babies.

"Hey, when you've got six babies wailing for attention at the same time, it tends to happen. Anyway, I know who's responsible for this little setback. It's Amora. She's returned."

End of Part 3