Prom Protection: Part 4

"We could have gotten information out of them about who their boss was," Tony told Loki with a slightly irritated tone in his voice. The God of Mischief snorted, and winced as Bruce put the needle through his arm.

"Watch it, Greenie!" Loki told him.

"I offered the anesthetic, but you refused," Bruce responded calmly.

"Well, back to you Tony, I read their minds and got quite a bit of information from them. If you want, I can talk to Jarvis and he can put it down for you?" Loki offered. Tony cocked his head, stroked his chin and thought for a moment. Loki smirked as he waited for his answer.

"Alright Loki, that's fine. And, good job tonight. You and Clint as well, Nat," Tony finished, and then he ran from the room to avoid getting hit with a barrage of pillows. Loki leaned back, closed his eyes, and smiled. Not bad, not bad at all. Thank Odin that Asgard did not have proms!

"He was tall, over six feet. With long black hair and pale skin. His eyes were green, and he used magic! I've never seen anything like him before!" Anna West said as she told her father all about the man who saved her life. The President looked through his files, and found who she had described. His eyes widened and he looked up at her.

"Do you know who you were with, my dear?!" he asked incredulously. She shook her head. Instead of answering her, the President picked up the phone and began to call people. "Tell Nick Fury I want to see him immediately! Get me Colonel Stryker and our supernatural consultant! We have a huge problem! The Avengers have been harboring that criminal from New York! That's right. Loki is here! Bring in my supernatural consultant!" A second later, the door opened and a beautiful woman with long blond hair and a green dress entered. Behind her, was a huge man, also in a suit and sunglasses.

"Is this necessary, Dad! He just saved my life!" Anna said.

"I'm afraid it's necessary dear. Loki is a war criminal and must be punished. Don't worry, Mr. President. I'll take care of this personally," the supernatural consultant told him.

"Thank you, Lorelei. We appreciate the help you and Mr. Scourge bring to us. One on our side," the President said. The consultant nodded before she left the room with her partner. As she walked away, an evil smile spread across her face!

The End