Healing: Part 2

"My car!" Steve said when they wound up inside Avengers Tower. Loki gave him a look and with a snap of his finger, Steve's car was out front.

"Well, he's not interested," they heard Tony say as they stepped into their dwelling area. All three of them gave each other a face, and then they saw Tony on the phone in the living room. "He doesn't want to appear on Oprah or Dr. Phil or the Late Night Show! He's a Norse God, he'll find it degrading! How do I know? Because I live with the bastard! He's hardly told us about it so what makes you think he'll open up to hundreds of people on live television?! Did he die? Oh good grief! Talk to my attorney!" Tony hung up and turned around to see them standing there. His eyebrow went up and his mouth hung open. "Loki? What are you doing in Cap's hoodie?" Loki looked down and saw that he was still wearing Steve's hoodie, with the shield on it and everything. He removed it, pulling his shirt up as he did. Tony saw the Band-Aid over the knife wound and Loki's other scar. When Loki gave the hoodie back, he pulled the shirt down, and smoothed his hair back. "Feeling better?" Tony asked. Loki nodded and smiled a little when they saw Clint coming out of the game room with Loki's favorite balloon (the asshole one).

"Can I please suck the helium out of this? I know you keep putting helium in it just to get my goat," Clint told Loki.

"Well, I guess it's working.  Baa!" Loki said. That was when they heard the doorbell.

"Excuse me sir, but Director Fury, Agent Coulson, and Agent Hill are at the door. They want to speak to you about PR," Jarvis said.

"PR?" Thor asked as he appeared from the kitchen, shoving a poptart into his mouth.

"Public Relations," Loki responded as he walked over to Clint and took the balloon. Tony growled and told Jarvis that he could let them in. As soon as they were in the room, Fury, Coulson, and Hill acknowledged Loki and scrutinized him for a moment.

"Healing fast," Coulson remarked. Loki shrugged, but he knew they were not here for small talk.

"What's up?" Tony asked. Fury glared at him but the genius shrugged his shoulders.

"The President wanted us to ask Loki to tell his side of the New York invasion on TV. Tonight," Fury said. Everyone gasped and looked at Loki. He just stared.

End of Part 2