Home Alone: Part 4

Crimson Dynamo was shrunk to the size of a peanut, and Loki kicked him across the kitchen with his foot. "And what are you going to try to do to me?" asked a voice and Loki turned. Amora was standing there, her hands on her hips. Clint saw that they were talking, so he turned up the volume to hear what they were saying. Loki knew that was what he was doing, so he waved his hand, and Clint got a ring in the ears instead of words.

"Nothing at present, Amora. We had a thing once, and I don't easily forget that," Loki told her. Amora laughed in response.

"Yes! That fling which was just that. A fling. You turned me over to Thor the first chance you got, and then you took down my little sister!"

"Lorelei was a danger to everyone! I simply gave Agent Coulson what he needed! I never took the credit, and no one even knows. But cut to the chase, Amora. This attack was your idea because you knew I was here, and you wanted to talk to me. Why?" Loki queried, taking a few steps closer to her.

"I'm here because I know why you're working as an agent for Odin. I know why you're here with the Avengers. You haven't told them yet because it's personal, and it's a hefty price. You want the soul of your wife back from Hela, but she requires a soul equal to or greater than the one you want. That means, you'll probably have to give her Thor in exchange for Sigyn!" Loki's eyes widened and he took a step back.

"Why can't I hear this f---ing conversation!" Clint exclaimed as he desperately pounded every key in the main control room.

"My wife is dead! There's nothing I can do about it!" Loki shouted at her.

Amora laughed and then said, "When Sigyn died, all the Nine Realms heard about it. She was preserved by a spell, and buried in a crystal coffin, embalmed with Mother of Pearl. No expense was spared. But, Odin told you there was a way to bring her back, but that you had to be a good boy in order to accomplish it. But, you will go back to your old ways, and give Hela what she has thirsted for. You will give her Thor's soul and you will have your price, but the cost will be great." She laughed once again and then slowly disappeared. "Farewell Loki, son of Laufey! We will meet again!"

The End