Fan Girls: Part 1

Loki looked around as he went for his run in the park. It was only 5:30 in the morning, so hardly anybody was out and he could look like himself. The sweat slid down his back and Loki brushed a runaway strand of his black hair out of his face. The rest of it was tied up so as to be out of his way. Suddenly, from behind him, he thought he heard the sound of many feet running in his direction. Loki stopped running and was about to turn around when a crowd of girls all hit him from behind. "Oof! Ouch! Damn it!" Loki said all in quick succession as he landed on his ass. When everybody finally got off of him, he found himself staring up into the faces of college girls. "Oh..." was he really needed to say.

"Is that?" one of the girls asked as Loki started to stand up.

"It is! Oh my god! I love you so much!" one of the girls said as she threw her arms around him. Because he was such a gentlemen to ladies, Loki stood there for a second, before he slowly began to separate himself.

"Thank you, miss. I had no idea," Loki told her as he gently pushed her away.

"Can I have your autograph on my chest?" another girl as she lowered a strap on her sports bra. Loki scowled and took a step back.

"Why on Asgard would I do that?!" he asked indignantly. They all stopped, afraid that they had angered him. "It is demeaning to think that the creatures of the fairer sex, in order to attract males, dress like harlots, flirt with anyone, and otherwise, degrade themselves! You should be ashamed!" he said. For a second after he finished speaking, Loki expected them all to cry.

"Oh my god! Such a gentleman! This is going on Facebook!" she said as she whipped out her phone and snapped a picture of him. Loki spluttered and suddenly disappeared from their sight. They all looked upset and looked at their pictures of Loki.

Loki reappeared in the entry way of Avengers Tower. He quickly stepped in and locked the door behind him. "Welcome back, sir. My sir! Your face is red and your heart rate is up. What is the cause?" Jarvis asked. Loki glanced over at the pad, his face pale, and his green eyes sparkling.

"Don't ask techno! Don't ask!"

End of Part 1