The Tale of Loki's Ragnarok: Part 1

Loki twirled his scepter, Thor raised Mjolnir, and Odin banged Gungnir on the ground. Ragnarok created a ball of ice, and waited for someone to move. Thor, of course, went first, his hammer swinging hard. The ball of ice collided with Mjolnir and Thor was thrown backward. Sigyn took Vali in her arms, and started running away. Her movement caught Ragnarok's eye and he fired ice at her. Loki leapt in the way, and blocked it with his scepter, but the force made him knock his wife over. Loki fell on her and Vali, but he quickly got off. "Are you alright?" Loki asked as he turned to them. Sigyn nodded and looked at Vali. The boy was visibly stunned, and he was staring at Loki. Loki smiled at him and his hand went out, and lightly touched his son's cheek. Vali pulled away and Loki got a pained expression on his face. Sigyn looked up, saw the threat, and pushed her husband and son out of the way. Loki and Vali fell to the floor, and Sigyn was struck with a blast of ice.

"Mother!" Vali cried and both he and Loki scrambled for her. Thor and Odin came together to shield them from Ragnarok's attacks. Loki pulled her into his arms, and that was when Vali placed his hands on Loki's wrist. "That's my mother!" he said sharply to Loki.

Loki looked up at him and responded, "She is my wife! I'm your father!" Vali backed up and looked at Loki with a strange glint in his eyes. Loki focused on his wife, and placed his hand on her heart. Whispering magical spells, Loki began to expel the ice that was slowly killing his wife. "Breath again, and may our love warm your heart," Loki told her. There was a breath of warm wind in the throne room, and the sun began to shine again. Sigyn suddenly breathed in deep, her body lurched forward, and her eyes opened. When she saw Loki, she smiled, put her arms around his neck and kissed him. They both forgot that their son was sitting right there.

"Yuck! Get a room!" he told them as he stood up. Loki and Sigyn glanced at him, and continued to kiss one another. Vali made a face again, and he turned around to see that his uncle and his grandfather were still fighting Ragnarok. The half-breed was forced back, but only for a moment. When he saw that his damage to Sigyn had been undone, he roared and lashed out at Odin and Thor. Vali stepped up and raised his hand, saying a spell of his own. Loki looked up, and gasped when he saw the counter spell his son used. However, when he was done saying it, Vali fell to the floor, unconscious. Loki propped Sigyn up and ran to his son's side and leveled his scepter at Ragnarok.

"You shall not hurt anyone else!"

End of Part 1