Helheim Heist: Part 4

Loki's head snapped back up when he realized that today was the day that Sigyn was getting back from her trip to Alfheim! He had to be back in the tower and all cleaned up before she returned in, two minutes! Loki heard his cellphone buzz. Had he really taken it to Hel? He pulled it out and saw the text message from Tony. 'Whr r u? Wifey gts bck tdy!' the text said. Loki could not let Tony get away with such flagrant English and grammer errors. He teleported himself back into his room and responded.

'When you learn to spell, I'll show myself again!' he responded as he quickly shoved the Book of Hel under his bed and ditched his cloak.

'Thtll b the day!' Tony responded. Loki dumped all his clothes and weapons on the floor, hopped into the shower, and was out again in twenty seconds (I'm not kidding). As he dried his hair, there was a knock on the door.

"Sigyn's back!" he heard Natasha call through the wood.

"Coming!" Loki shouted back as he made his dirty traveling clothes and knives disappear. When he opened the door, the Avengers were standing there. "What?" Loki asked as he walked on by them, mustering an air of innocence.

"Where were you, bad boy?" Steve asked as they walked to the entrance of the tower. Loki shrugged both shoulders, and raised his hand to silence Steve. He reached the door, turned the knob, and opened it. Sigyn was standing there, her hand covering a much bigger belly. Clint made a face and pointed at it.

"I'm pretty sure we couldn't see anything when you left," he said. Loki gave him a look before taking Sigyn in his arms and kissing her.

"Very observant, Sherlock," he pointed out when they separated. Clint frowned, but Sigyn gave him a hug, and he forgot about it.

"Alfheim has a different time from yours. Sort of like your Pacific Time and Atlantic Time," Sigyn said. As she greeted everyone, Loki thought about his very serious crime(s). (A) Gambling with the lives of his friends; (B) Stealing from Hela; (C) Altering the future to give the Avengers longer lives.

Yep. Just another day in the life of the God of Mischief. What's new? Loki thought to himself as he closed the front door.

The End