Roommate: Part 4

Loki woke up in the middle of the night and sat up in bed. It took him a moment to remember that he was in the Avengers Tower. Loki ran his fingers through his black hair, and stood up. He was thirsty, and he knew where the bar was. Loki left his room and walked through the dark hallways, not making a sound. Loki soon found the bar, and he made himself a schnapps. Loki had just taken a swig when he heard a sound, and turned around. Natasha was standing in the doorway behind him, her bathrobe wrapped around her slim form. "Couldn't sleep?" she asked as she joined him at the bar.

"That, and I'm tired of hearing the archer playing video games through my wall," Loki responded as he took another sip. Natasha sat on the bar and made herself a martini. When she was done, she held the glass out to him. Loki raised an eyebrow, before he clinked his glass against hers.

"Clint. His name is Clint," Natasha said, before she drank her alcoholic beverage. Loki frowned, and put his empty glass on the counter top. He walked to the fridge, opened it, and began to rummage around. "You're hungry now? It's 3:23 in the morning," Natasha remarked.

"Hey! I'm allowed to have a snack!" Loki said, sounding whinier than he meant to sound.

"Shh! People are trying to sleep!" Tony said as he entered the kitchen. "Anyone want popcorn?" Loki's eyebrow went up, while Natasha started laughing. Tony maintained his wide eyed expression as he put some popcorn in the microwave. Loki snorted, and pulled out a big container of jello. "I wouldn't eat that if I were you," Tony said.

"And why not?" Loki queried as he found a spoon.

"Because it belongs to Big Green. The last person who ate his jello was very sorry that he did afterward," Natasha said grimly. Loki looked at the green jello again, and put it back in the fridge. When he turned around, Tony was holding out a bowl of popcorn to him. The look that Loki got was one of suspicion, and Tony rolled his eyes.

"Welcome to Avengers Tower, Loki. When you're on our team, we do things for each other," Tony said as he gave him the bowl. Loki took a handful of popcorn and ate some. His expression changed and he smirked.

"Needs a little bit of butter I think."

The End