High School Never Ends: Part 4

"I brought all the students back. Doctor Doom only wanted to attract our attention. I got all of that from his mind," Loki said when they all reported to Fury. Steve, Natasha, and Clint were back to being adults, but they were still giving Loki the death glare.

"What else did you get from him? Better be good, because he's basically a vegetable," Fury said. Loki nodded before continuing.

"He did not do this of his own accord. He was hired. Amora the Enchantress paid him a visit and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Get our attention, try to fry me, and he would be given knowledge of the Nine Realm Paradox," Loki said. Thor's head shot up at the mention of the paradox.

"But that is rumored to be myth only! It can't possibly be real!" Thor exclaimed. That was when Tony raised his hand.

"Question. What is the Nine Realm Paradox?"

"The Nine Realm Paradox, is a key, that when used by Ragnarok, can change the very course of time! It is a weapon so great and powerful, that even father will not have its name spoken," Thor answered. At the mention of the word 'Ragnarok,' Loki stiffened and his lips formed a thin line.

"What's Ragnarok?" Steve asked, looking at the God of Thunder.

"Ragnarok is the title, given to the destroyer and re-shaper of worlds. Only he has the power to use the Paradox. If anyone were to control him, and get him to use the Nine Realm Paradox, he could completely change everything. Empires that never existed could come into being. Some people might not be born. Let's just say, I hope that Doctor Doom never gets his hands on the Paradox or Ragnarok," responded Thor.

"I don't think he'll be able to do anything for a while. With what Loki did to him? He's too busy singing "London Bridge is Falling Down," to care about a Paradox or Ragnarox," Clint said.

"Ragnarok," Loki corrected.

"Whatever!" Clint said in return. Loki had no response to that. He was too busy thinking.

The End