Baby Haze: Part 1

"I'll be back before you can miss me," Sigyn told Loki before she gave him another kiss. "Besides, we'll have to visit them when the baby is born anyway," she reminded him playfully. Loki sighed and played with a lock of her hair.

"But your family is so boring," Loki told her and Sigyn took hold his collar and gave it a twist.

"Be nice!" she told him and Loki smirked.

"You know me better than that. I'm never really nice. I just tolerate," Loki said and that was when Tony grabbed him from behind and bear hugged him. "Like Tony. I tolerate him," Loki pointed out.

"Aw come on! You love me!" Tony told Loki as he winked at Sigyn. She giggled, but Loki slowly turned blue, and Tony's hands got burned by Loki's Frost Giant skin. Tony jerked away, blowing on his hands. Loki smirked as he kissed his wife again.

"I'll see you when you get back," Loki told her right before she disappeared from sight. When he faced around, Tony was right behind him. "Twit," was all Loki said as he walked by. Tony muttered something else as they walked back to his car.

"It'll be just like the old times until she gets back, eh?" Tony said as he drove them back to the tower. Loki shrugged his shoulders, and propped his chin in his hand. Old times? Now that Sigyn was back, Loki did not want to return to the old times: the old times when he hated Thor passionately, where he detested the others because they were mortals. Loki liked everything now. Sigyn was another member of the family, and now, all the Avengers were excited about being an aunt and uncles. Loki said nothing to Tony for the rest of the ride. When they got back, Loki suddenly straightened up and looked around. He had felt a disturbance in the magical aura, and he was not quite sure what it was. Loki's eyes narrowed before he followed Tony into the tower. If he had looked back again, he would have seen the Enchantress appear in the shadow of the trees across the road from the tower. She smirked as she watched them enter.

"Continue to think you're safe, Loki. The Master is coming for you. And when he strikes, you won't know what happened, or how to deal with it. You'll be his!" Amora said right before she disappeared in a cloud of green smoke.

End of Part 1