Fan Girls: Part 4

Loki walked into the kitchen, and found Clint and Bruce making dinner. "Where's everybody else?" Loki asked. 

"They went out for schawarma. We're setting up a game night bonanza! Want to help?" Clint asked. Loki shrugged and went into the game room. He turned the TV's (there were several) on and then, out of curiosity, he logged into his Facebook account. Tony had set one up for him and Thor, but Loki was the only one to really learn how to use it. As he surfed, he saw that the people clicking his page had increased. Mostly girls (which freaked him out) and a few guys (which freaked him out even more). That was when he found the picture that had been taken that morning. Bruce and Clint walked in and saw it. "Facebook's a trap," Clint said out loud. Loki reacted by immediately getting out of it, and turning to face them.

"Tony swears by it," Bruce remarked as he put two big bowls of chips on a table. Loki made a face and quickly walked into the kitchen. As he brushed by Clint, he winced, and tried to hide it. "Does it still hurt?" both Bruce and Clint asked at the same time.

"The knife she used was undoubtedly cursed. I'm afraid that little things will always remind me that it's there," Loki said as he emptied a big bag of Skittles into another bowl. Clint glanced back at Bruce, and suddenly threw his arms around Loki, startling the god.

"No Frodo!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. When he was done, Loki was standing there, his eyes half closed, a painful expression on his face, and his mouth twisted up.

"Frodo who?" asked a voice and everyone turned around to see Thor, Tony, Natasha, and Steve standing there.

"Nothing," Clint said immediately separating from Loki. Loki just frowned and he smirked. He faced them again, and they all took a step back when they saw that look in his eyes.

"Clint just wanted to get a picture with me. You know since I'm famous and all. I'm going to sign it. 'To Bird Brain, from Loki.'" Loki scooted into the living with the Skittles, and put Bruce between him and Clint.

"You're an asshole!" Clint said, trying to contain his laughter. Loki just shrugged and joined in the merriment.

The End