Home Alone: Part 3

The Abomination charged at the wall of the illusion and it shattered, revealing the real Avengers Tower. "Go down Aisle #1, you find the cafeteria! Go down Aisle #2, and you get the gym! Want me to tell you where Black Widow's room is?" Loki's voice asked mischievously. Abomination roared and then went tearing down one of the hallways. Baron Zemo drew his sword and glanced at Crimson Dynamo. The two of them separated as well, leaving the Enchantress alone in the main hallway. She chuckled to herself.

"Really, Loki. What game are you playing at? What deal did you make with the All-Father?" she asked darkly.

"Who said I made any kind of deal?" Loki said, answering her question with a question. That was when Amora heard him laughing, before his voice disappeared.

Meanwhile, Clint sat in the main control room, watching the cameras closely and seeing where everybody was. His eyes moved from one screen to another, till he caught sight of Abomination in the game room. "Loki, we've got a bogy messing with our Assassins Creed, World of Warcraft, and Mortal Kombat! Please annihilate!"

"Why? Because you're currently winning in World of Warcraft? Maybe I don't want to," Loki voice said inside Clint's head.

"Just do it! Everybody loves the game room!" Clint snapped. Loki chuckled and teleported himself into the game room. Abomination turned around, and growled when he saw Loki. Loki ran to him and dodged his attempts to smash him. Loki ran up his chest and planted his hand over his heart, sending him flying backwards and into a portal. "Whoa! Where did you send him?" Clint asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Loki asked. Baron Zemo had found his way to the gym and was looking around, when suddenly Loki came running through the wall, bear tackled him, and dragged him into another world. "Adios!" Loki said as he dropped Zemo, and disappeared back into Avengers Tower.

"Crimson Dynamo is in the kitchen dude! He's about to eat your Fig Newton's!" Clint said.

"Big mistake!" Loki shouted and he suddenly appeared in the kitchen. Crimson Dynamo turned around, a container of Fig Newton's in his hand. "Those are mine!" Loki shouted and he whispered a magical phrase.

End of Part 3