Aw!: Part 1

A normal day in Avengers Tower: Tony and Clint were bickering about something stupid; Bruce was trying to referee; Natasha and Loki did not care; while Steve and Thor had no idea what it was they were arguing about.  "Tyrion is a Targaryen, that is why his dad hates him so much," Clint insisted as he delved into the Oreos.  Tony flung up his arms as he made himself a cup of coffee.

"Is it really that important?  I mean, it's just a show, it's not like it's life or death or anything important," Bruce pointed out, and both Clint and Tony raised their eyebrows as they looked at him.  Loki rolled his eyes as he continued to play poker with Natasha at the kitchen island.

"Excuse me, doc!  But Game of Thrones is life or death!  And, no, Tyrion is not a Targaryen, otherwise he have that bleach blonde hair like the rest of them," Tony said in response.  Clint face palmed while Steve and Thor exchanged a weird look.

"What is this Game of Thrones they speak of?" Thor asked.

"Don't ask me.  I just happen to live here," Steve responded.

"Excuse me, sir," Jarvis suddenly piped up.  "But there seems to be a disturbance on the starboard bow."  Tony growled and shook his fist at Loki.

"I still can't get him to stop using sailor terms, thanks to you!" he said angrily, and Loki just smirked.  "Pull up the live feed, J."  The AI complied and they saw the grass and bushes stirring, but nothing else.  "OK!  Whose turn is it to investigate the 'crazed fan infiltration'?" Tony asked.  His finger wandered around as he searched for a victim.  Clint ducked behind the counter, while Thor immediately left the room.  "Really covert, Sparks," Tony commented, before he pointed to Loki.  "You're elected, Bambi!"  Loki frowned at Tony's nickname and put his cards down on the table.

"Anybody even thinks of looking at my cards, I will turn you into a cockroach," Loki threatened as he left the communal kitchen.  Clint tried to prove a point, was turned into a cockroach, and Steve had to catch him in a drinking glass.  Thor returned once Loki had left and laughed at the archer's plight.

"You should have listened to him, Barton!  He doesn't make those threats lightly!" the thunderer said as he burst into a fit of chuckles. 

"Just as long as he changes him back when he returns," Steve said as he eyed Clint inside the glass.  He was pretty sure Barton flipped him off (if a cockroach could flip somebody off).  Suddenly, the door opened and Loki stepped in.  His jacket was wrapped around something in his arms and he was smiling.

"What was it?  An infant this time?" Tony asked.  Loki shook his head and placed his jacket down on the counter.  Everyone gathered around and he unwrapped it.  Revealing a shivering, black furred kitten.  It looked up at them with big, green eyes.

"Aw!" everybody said.

End of Part 1