Resurrection: Part 4

When they reappeared on earth, they were standing before Avengers Tower. "Welcome your highness, to your new home," Tony said as they gates opened. Sigyn smiled at him and followed Loki and the others in.

"Welcome back, sir," Jarvis said, startling Sigyn. She clutched Loki and he laughed a little as he hugged her.

"It's alright. It's just Stark's somewhat annoying disembodied voice," Loki told her. Tony rolled his eyes because Loki hardly ever called Jarvis by name.

"Welcome, madam. I hope that your stay here in Avengers Tower will prove most restful," Jarvis said. Sigyn nodded and glanced at Loki. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"This is Loki's room. Stark can expand it for you if you like," Steve offered as he opened the door. Tony shot Steve a look, but the soldier just grinned in response. Sigyn smiled and turned to face them.

"Thank you all so much! You've been good to and for my husband. I can never thank you enough, but I will try every day," Sigyn said. That was when Loki pulled her in and put his arms around her waist.

"Enough with the speeches! We've some catching up to do," Loki told her as he took Sigyn in, and closed the door. The 'Do Not Disturb' sign appeared and the Avengers took a few steps back.

"Do I even want to know-?" Steve started to ask.

"NO!" everyone else said before they turned away from the door, but they all had smiles on their faces.

Mephisto, Surtur, and the Enchantress stared through a mirror to see what was going on. Amora chuckled a little. "Everything is going according to the Master's desires. Soon, the Nine Realm Paradox will come into being. And everyone is foolish enough to think that it's an object. Won't they be surprised when they find out too late that it's a child!" All three of them laughed.

The End