The Tale of Loki's Amnesia: Part 2

Loki took several steps back and glared at them. Sigyn glanced at Thor and Sif, before she raised her arms over her head. "Loki! Stop this, you're scaring her," Thor said. Loki raised an eyebrow, but that was when Sif rolled her eyes and grabbed his wrist. Loki reacted instantly. He twisted her hand, forced it over her head, and pushed it into her back. He gave it another good jerk before he started running away.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Sigyn asked, before she started running after him. Sif cursed and followed her and Thor as they chased Loki. Loki wiped the blood from his head and dodged the servants. They all shouted at him, telling him to stop running. Loki ignored them, not responding to his name. Finally, he rounded a corner and came face to face with Merlin, Frigga's cat. The cat hissed at Loki and lashed out at him with its claws. Loki picked up the cat in one movement and threw it behind him. Thor was hot on his heels, until the cat landed on his head. Thor cried out as the cat began to viciously attack him. Finally, he threw it off and the cat went off meowing to its mistress.

"When can I kill that damn cat?!" Thor asked as he wiped blood from his cheek where the cat had scratched him. Sif kicked Merlin when she ran into him, sending the cat into a bush. Sigyn hauled up her skirts and picked up the pace, passing Sif, and reaching Thor.

"What did you do to him?" she queried loudly as she joined him. Thor gave her a quick sideways glanced before he collided into someone. Sigyn also ran into someone, but she was juggled. Sigyn slapped Fandral in the face, and Hogun glared at Thor as they both stood up.

"What happened to you? You look like your face when through meat mincer," Volstagg remarked dryly. Thor growled and that was when Sif came up.

"You lost him people," she pointed out.

"Lost who?" the Warriors Three all asked at the same time. Sigyn straightened her dress and eyed Fandral.

"We lost Loki. We were jousting and I hit him in the side of the head. Now, he can't remember us or who he is. Loki has amnesia!"

End of Part 2