Spring Cleaning: Part 2

Tony stroked his chin as he watched the video. He saw the Enchantress at one end of the hallway and Loki at the other end. He waved his hand and that was when the sound died. The expression on the face of the Enchantress always maintained that amused and devilish appearance. Loki's visage was serious, then startled, and then serious again. "Wow! Looks like she rattled his cage! That's a feat!" Tony said.

"Don't make it sound so wonderful. If the Enchantress said something to him that upset him, I want to know what," Thor said. Tony nodded before he looked back at the video. The grim expression on Loki's face as the Enchantress disappeared. He was hiding something. But, since he was naturally so secretive, would they be able to get it out of him?

Loki came into the kitchen the moment Tony left with Thor and Clint. He saw that the Crimson Dynamo (before he had made the mistake of going for Loki's Fig Newton's) had damaged the kitchen considerably. Muttering a few magical phrases and with a wave of his hand, Loki fixed everything just the way it was before. The kitchen looked perfect! That was when the Hulk came in. "No! No, no, no, no! Hulk, I just cleaned this place! And now you're in here screwing everything up!" Loki shouted, his hands on his head as he failed to control himself. At that moment, the Hulk had just stuffed a whole carton of cookies into his mouth. He gave Loki a sheepish look, and that was when Steve walked in with Natasha.

"Alright Loki, there's no need to get that mad. But Hulk, seriously! Those cookies were for everyone!" Steve scolded as he got himself a glass of milk from the fridge. Loki's face took on a red hue before it went back to its natural pale color. Natasha just grinned and pulled out some fries. She put them on three large plates, covered them with cheese, sprinkled bacon on top, and slid them into the newly repaired oven.

"I think we all work out enough to merit this," she said with a smirk. The Hulk frowned because there was not a plate for him. When he cautiously glanced over at Loki, the God of Mischief pointed him in the direction of the exit. The Hulk glared, but Loki's finger only pointed that much straighter. The Hulk had no choice but the leave.

"And don't come back till the nice guy decides to show his face!" Loki called back.

End of part 2