The Tale of Loki's Romance: Part 4

Sigyn was walking out of the banquet hall when suddenly she met Frigga. "Why Sigyn, I was just looking for you. Would you please come with me?" Frigga asked. Sigyn wanted to refuse, but instead she placidly agreed. On the other side of the room, Loki was returning to the Bifrost entrance, when Thor caught up to him with Sif.

"Father wants to see you," Thor said. Loki quickly glanced in between the two and noticed a slight quiver in Thor's lips. However, he had no choice but to follow them. When he approached, he saw Frigga standing there with Sigyn. Loki started to do an about face, but Hogun, Fandral, and Volstagg were right behind him. Loki turned to the front and bit the inside of his lip. Sigyn glared at him, and that was when Thor came in between them. "Do you love each other?" Thor asked. Both Loki and Sigyn had never felt so embarrassed in their lives. Sigyn blushed a bright red, and Loki's face became paler than usual.

"Why would I?" Sigyn finally said. "He got a Valkyrie warrior pregnant!" Everyone in the room turned to Loki, but before he could defend himself, Thor did.

"Actually, that was us." Both Loki and Sigyn looked at him with wide eyes and angry faces. Thor raised his hands and smiled. "I thought it would be good to play one of your games on you. The change was nice, but it also showed where you two need work. Trust." The two royals looked at each other and had to agree. King Alry whispered to Odin and then nodded his head. He stood up and looked at his daughter and Loki.

"You have my permission to court my daughter. May this be a joyous occasion for all of us!" King Alry announced and the cheering was deafening.

"Well, I'm glad that worked out," Fandral said as they all returned to their chambers after the banquet. Loki had not said a word to anyone since Thor admitted that the whole thing was a sham.

"We're all glad it worked out. It's about time Loki had someone," Sif said as she stood by her door. Thor and the Warriors Three stopped as well, but Loki continued. "Don't you agree?" Sif asked. Loki stopped, turned around, and smiled.

"Of course. I've got no reason to be unhappy," he responded. He then turned his back on them and walked away. Sif shrugged and opened the door to her chamber. Loki had just rounded the corner when he heard the rush of water and felt a small wave hit his ankles.

"LOKI!" all five of them shouted. The God of Mischief just started laughing.

The End