Public Relations: Part 1

The Avengers were sitting in the kitchen when Sigyn came in the next morning. She was wearing one of Loki's green bathrobes, and her white hair hung down her back. She smiled at them and pointed at the coffee machine. "Was Loki too lazy to get it himself?" Natasha asked as she poured a cup for Sigyn.

"No. He recommended that I drink some. He said that it would grow on me," Sigyn responded as she took the cup from Natasha. Natasha nodded as Sigyn sipped the hot beverage. Her eyes brightened and she drank more. Tony flipped through his iPad before he glanced up at Sigyn. She smiled at them all, and that was when Loki entered the kitchen. He was wearing black trousers, and a loose green shirt, that was open a little to expose his chest. His black hair fell messily about his shoulders. Loki pulled Sigyn in, kissed her on the cheek, and then on the lips.

"How is my little abelfine this morning?" he asked her.

"Abelfine?" Steve asked, uncertain as to what the word meant.

"It translates to 'angel' in your language," Thor explained as he dived into his scrambled eggs and bacon. Steve nodded before he shook his head. That was when Jarvis spoke up.

"Excuse me sir, but Director Fury, Agent Coulson, and Agent Hill are here to speak to you," the computer said. Tony looked up and several people were groaning and rolling their eyes. Sigyn glanced back at Loki and saw that he had made a face as well.

"Is there something wrong with this Director Fury, Agent Coulson, and Agent Hill?" she asked.

"They're just very annoying, ma'am," Clint responded as he continued to throw darts at a board. That was when Fury entered, followed by Coulson and Hill. Sigyn raised an eyebrow when she saw Hill, but Loki poked her.

"I've seen you fight before. Don't take that face," he whispered to her.

"Greetings people. I am here on behalf of the President of the United States. Now that Prince Loki has his wife back, the people would like to meet her. He would appreciate it if Loki and Sigyn were to appear at a press conference. Consider it a mission in public relations," Fury said. Sigyn glanced at Loki, and his eyebrow went up drastically.

End of Part 1