The Tale of Loki's Bachelor Party: Part 4

Loki worked up a smirk and raised his hands questioningly. "What is the matter, brother? You look a bit hammered," Loki said, using the last word on purpose. Several other warriors (who were already drunk), burst out laughing and pointed their fingers at Thor. In response to that, Thor punched the nearest one in the face and leveled him. Loki winced at the imagined pain, but he had to think of his own wellbeing. Thor swung the hammer at him and Loki flipped over him to avoid being hit. When he turned back to face Thor, he was grinning and his arms were held out, palms facing forward. "You missed, brother. What's affected your eyesight? I mean, except for the bloated melon that is your face right now."Thor roared and threw the hammer. Loki jumped up and landed on the actual hammer. As it flew through the hall and everyone else got out of its way, Loki was standing on it, polishing his finger nails. Thor bellowed again, and summoned the hammer back to him. Loki propelled himself backwards off the hammer and landed firmly on his feet. "Getting slow there, old boy," Loki teased, wrinkling his nose up. Thor's eyes widened briefly, before they narrowed, and he charged. Loki waited for him to be at arm's length, before he lashed out. His quick and dexterous fingers hit the nerves in both of Thor's shoulders. Thor dropped Mjolnir like a hot brick, and his arms hung limp at his sides like rag dolls. Thor gasped and the rest of the room stared. Loki placed his hands on his hips. But, that was when the party was over.

"What is the meaning of this feast? I thought both my sons were sick! What in the name of Yggdrasil is going on in here?!" the thundering voice of Odin asked.

"And that's our cue to leave," Loki said. He whispered a magical phrase and both he and Thor disappeared. "Every other man for himself!" Loki shouted one last time before he vanished completely. As soon as they had left, there was utter pandemonium! "Whew! Well, that was an interesting night on the city. What do you think, brother?" Loki asked Thor as he turned around. He saw that where Thor had landed was on his bed. Thor was out like a light. "Well, I guess I'll sleep on my lounge chair," he remarked glumly; for once Thor fell asleep somewhere, there was no way to move him. Loki collected his things and laid down on his chair. He placed his hands behind his head, lacing his fingers together. He stared up at the ceiling and smirked. "That was a lot of fun. I'll have to return the favor when you get married, Thor."

The End