Thor's Invisible Days Tale: Part 2

After they made their way to Loki's chamber, and they closed the door, Loki burst out laughing. "Stop that! It's not funny!" Thor snapped. Loki shook his head and then became serious, but it only lasted five seconds. He started laughing again and he threw himself onto his bed and rolled over with laughter. Finally, when he had twisted himself up into his blanket and had started crying, he sat up. His hair was disheveled, his face was red, and his eyes twinkled with a merry light. "I'm invisible! I can't be invisible! I'm the heir!" Thor said. Loki snorted and then detangled himself from the sheets. He straightened his clothes and fixed his hair, letting it fall down his shoulders. When he was finally in complete possession of himself, he faced the general direction of Thor.

"Alright, you're invisible, and we don't know why," Loki said.

"Thank you for stating the obvious," Thor said. Loki picked up a pillow and threw it at him, hitting him in the head. "Ouch!"

"Man up! Now, let's see what can we do that can reverse your invisibility problem?" Loki asked out loud.

"Well you can, because I think you put me in this!" Thor said. Loki stopped thinking and spun around with a raised eyebrow. His hands shot up defensively and frowned.

"I don't see how I could have..." but Loki's voice trailed off before he could finish. He stood up and started pacing, his one hand up and the finger pointing. "Incan te mea ray! That's what did it! The phrase that Volva told me to say! The literal translation is: Make invisible foolish man! I was just saying it and not thinking of what it meant," Loki explained. If he could have seen Thor, he would have seen him narrow his eyes.

"So you were just walking along and thinking, 'I'll say this phrase but not bother to think of what it could do to anybody.' Brilliant!" Thor said harshly. Loki folded his arms across his chest and smirked.

"If you want me to bring you back, you'd better start treating me nice," Loki told him.

"You wouldn't dare!" Thor said, but Loki started to whistle and walk away. "Alright! I'm sorry! Please come back and make me visible again."

Loki grinned, but then he was thinking, It took me this long to figure out what the phrase was that made him this way. How do I figure out what to do to bring him back?!

End of Part 2