The Unexpected Savior: Part 6

Loki stepped into the room, holding them and all the other men in the room at gun point. Anna could hardly recognize him without his black hair and green eyes. One of the agents tried to pull his gun, but Loki shot his hand. "Don't think about it," he said. Anna screamed and the President pulled her in. "You and the mortals can go. My quarrel is with Amora the Enchantress!" Loki said. The President turned to look in her direction just as Amora started to laugh. Her modern clothes disappeared and were replaced with her Asgardian attire. Her eyes glowed and she smiled at Loki.

"Why couldn't we sense you when you arrived?" she asked. Loki kept the gun pointed at her and did not answer. It only took her a moment to figure it out. Amora started laughing again, and she waved her hand, sending the gun flying out of Loki's grasp. He just stood there, not moving. "You didn't?! Loki, the God of Lies and Trickery actually relinquished his magical powers! If I wasn't seeing it, I wouldn't believe it!" Loki smirked a little and pulled a small control out of his pocket.

"Before you do anything else, Amora, I want you to see this," he told her. Before Amora could stop him, he pressed the button. Every single active screen in the world: TVs, laptops, iPads, Kindles, and cellphones were suddenly taken over and an image of Loki came up.

"What's wrong with the instruments?" Natasha asked as the screens began to fritz. Tony tapped them with his finger, while Steve actually started to hit them.

"Please don't do that," Tony said, and that was when they saw Loki's face.

"What's he up to?" Clint asked, but everyone was watching too intently to listen to him.

"Hello Midgard, Earth. I am Loki of Jotunheim. You might remember me. A few years ago, I tried to take over you world in New York City. I was mistaken to do that. But you see, there was a reason behind it. I made a deal with Hela, the Goddess of the Dead. If I gave her an exorbitant amount of human souls, she would release the soul of my deceased wife, Sigyn." The Avengers gasped. "I failed.  Then, she told me the price had gone up. I was either to give her the soul of Odin, the All-Father; Thor, my brother; or mine. I refused to give her Odin or Thor, so now, I must give her mine, but before I go, I've got one more task. I must stop Amora the Enchantress and the Scourge from maintaining their foothold in your world. They're the first step in an invasion. An invasion from Hell!"

End of Part 6