The Tale of Loki's Blood Moon: Part 8

"So, you've given me a name. I like it. From now on, I shall be known as Dracula! My followers shall be my vampires! And you? You both shall be my blood victims!" The two vampires that were with him, sprung on Loki and Anja. Anja drew a knife from her boot, but Loki took it from her.

"That's one of mine!" he scolded before he threw it. It buried itself in the heart of the first one and it disappeared. The second would have landed on Loki, if he had not spiked it on his scepter.

"I have others," Dracula said, as he disappeared into the shadows while other vampires appeared.

"Well, forgive me, if I change the time of day," Loki said. He waved his hand and said several magical phrases. The sun, which had been setting at that point, suddenly came back around and filled the courtyard with light. The vampires were annihilated, and Dracula screamed in pain, trying to retreat back into his castle. Loki threw one of his knives and it pinned the vampire's hand to the wall. He  stopped the movement of the sun, before he walked up to him with Anja right behind him. He soon stood next to him and smiled. "You're still a petty being to me, a god. You might have drunk some of my blood, but my magical abilities don't go with that. You're dead, Dracula." The vampire opened his mouth to say something, but Loki simply severed his head from his neck. Anja's eyes popped, but before she could say anything, Loki caused the head to disappear.

"Now what?" she asked him when he turned around. Loki shrugged before responding.

"I go back to where I came from. There are still vampires in there and you will have to deal with them. But, I have faith in you. Please promise that they'll all be dead when I decide to pay Midgard another visit," he said.

"When you visit what?" she asked him. Loki laughed and then Heimdall called him back. When Loki opened his eyes, he was standing in the Bifrost chamber. Thor, Odin, and Sigyn were there when he returned.

"Ah! The welcoming committee!" Loki said sarcastically as he caused the head to reappear. He dropped it into his brother's arms. Thor juggled it and grunted, while Sigyn came and gave him a modest kiss.

"Was he difficult?" Odin asked. Loki paused as he thought of the bite marks on his arm, but he still smiled.

"He was no more trouble than a gnat. A blood sucking gnat, though."

The End