High School Never Ends: Part 2

"Welcome to my gym class!" Bruce said, holding up a dodge ball. Loki, Steve, Clint, Natasha, and Peter were all in a group against the wall, watching as the opposite side drooled onto the gym floor.

"Why do mortals crave the mindless sport that is dodge ball?" Loki asked in a bored tone of voice. Steve, Natasha, Clint, and Peter gave him a look, but he did not notice it.

"Because it's a way of showing dominance. You should get that," Peter pointed out. Loki glanced in his direction and smirked, for that was when a dodge ball hit Parker in the face and Peter was out for the count. Steve, Natasha, and Clint were doing all kinds of acrobatics to avoid being hit, but Loki just walked the line. He would occasionally move his head or torso to escape a ball, but he did nothing else.

"Hey! You who's modeling! Catch this!" a boy from the other side said as he threw a ball with all his might. Loki ducked, it hit the wall, came back to him, and he threw it right in the boy's face.

"Ha! Take that sucker!" Loki said, using mortal terminology. That was when the glass windows in the gym suddenly exploded and rained glass down on everyone. Natasha and Clint were right under one of them. Using his magic, Loki threw them away from it just as the glass hit the floor. Suddenly, a streak of red and blue went by him. Loki took one step back and saw Spiderman hanging from the ceiling over his head. "Fascinating," Loki remarked as he shifted back into his normal size.

"Hey! What about us?!" Clint asked as he, Steve, and Natasha came over. Now that Loki was back to being an adult, he was looking down on all of them. Steve had not been very tall as a teenager, the only fact Loki took into consideration when he made him a teenager again. Loki put his chin in his palm and smirked.

"Nah! Teach you all a little humility."

"A little humility?! Why you-!" Steve started to say, but that was when something crashed through the roof. Spiderman swung in and cleared out Clint and Natasha, while Loki took Steve. "Someday I'm going to hit you upside the head for that!" Steve told him between clenched teeth. Loki just grinned and that was when they saw who had attacked the school.

"Well, well! If it isn't the traitor to evil? Loki! I'm pleased to finally meet you," Doctor Doom said.

"Oops!" Clint muttered.

End of Part 2