TO FATTY

TO FATTY

"This is a reply to the story entitled FATTY

I tried my best to let you feel special. I've done everything. Remember 30th of June 2014? When I've decided you to bring you closer to my family? I introduced you to my mom even though nililigawan pa lang kita. Kasi alam ko, they would like you. And they did. Honestly, when they found out that we broke up, mom was furious af. She got angry with me. Even dad. He was looking for you. Now tell me where was the part that they don't like you?
You were welcomed to our house. They even let you sleep by my side. How come did you feel that you're not welcome?

You're too insecure. Remember that 30th of June 2014, MOA seaside, around 7-8pm. ""Kahit ganyan yang noo na yan (malapad) mahal ko yan. *then I'll kiss your forehead.* Kahit ganyan yang pisngi na yan (fluffy), mahal ko yan. *then I'll kiss your cheeks* At kahit ganyan yang ilong na yan,(pango) mahal ko yan. *then I'll kiss your nose* Never that I've been not proud of having you as my gf. For Christ's sake. I loved you more than anything in this world. I made it sure that you'll be treated like a queen, since you fell in love with a king. But you can't accept what I'm giving to you. Remember that surprise I had for you during your 18th birthday? When I tried to pull out a month-long surprises until your birth date? I see the best in you. You were born 26th day. From day 1 to day 26th, I looked for 26 words that would describe you in based on the words ""Happy 18th Birthday ****** ******"" That's how much I adore you. That even in your nothingness, I found something so special about you. I stick on that. That's the reason why I loved you.

Then there you are. You gave up. I try to chase you. But you freaking push me away. You even told me that I should deserve someone better. Fuck. I don't need someone better. I need only you. But you failed to see that because of your selfishness. You only think of what other's will think about you, when all that matters is how I see you. I cried in middle of the nights. Every place I go reminds me of us. I cried in front of you, begging you to stay. But you don't seem care. I even asked you that I will court you in front of your parents, but still rejection. I was devastated. Our 2 years went down because of something unworthy. But I still cling to the thought that maybe you'll come back soon. I've waited until my Complete Physical Exam for PMA.

There I met someone. She showed me my worth. She changed me to be better. She never failed to put a smile in my face each day. She brought me back to Him. She took all the loneliness I have. And I know, she's worth of every effort and hardship that I've given to you. Before I was shattered pieces, until she came and brought me back to life.

Fatty, I loved you, so much. I really do. You can attest to how much you mean to me. But you pushed me away. Before, I can remember how much you mean to me. But now all I can remember is how much pain you've caused me. I tried to be slow, in case you'll chase me. But no. You became this ""Strong-willed"" woman you've invented. You're poor set of choices made us like this. I loved you. But you were right. I deserve someone better. I came to meet her. Someone worth every hardships and efforts I shed for you. Someone who can actually make me happy. And yes, I'll be a great soldier. Our dream that we used to have. Now I will fulfill for her. For the future us. Good bye.

PS You used UST since it is your dream school (aside from UP)
And you were a Falcon. And I am a Tamaraw. ""R stands for Romeo, your real-life dashing Romeo. "" I knew it."

Romeo
2013
Other
FEU Tech (FIT)