⛄️ FROZEN OBSESSION ❄️ (preferences)

One Direction Preference: Your Daughter Is Obsessed With The Movie Frozen

credits: kissmekissme-clifford.tumblr

Liam: "Kenna, this is the third time in a row we've had to watch this. Do we have to watch it again?" Liam pleaded from the couch where he was laying and your six year old daughter Kenna nodded. "Yes daddy, this movie is cute, mommy loves it and i love it and i wanna watch it again and you promised we could watch whatever movie i wanted." Liam regretted his decision deeply. "Well come here then, maybe third time will be the charm and daddy will fall asleep during the movie."

Zayn: "I want a reindeer like Sven, daddy!" Jenna proudly told her father as she sat down for lunch where the two of you just laughed at her and she didn't think it was a joke. "I really want a reindeer daddy. Mommy can i get a reindeer?" "Do you really want one? Do you know what they're capable of?" you ask and she shook her head. "I want one and Frozen makes them look like fun." "That's a movie babe, they make everything look like fun." Zayn told her and she shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe i'll ask santa for a reindeer."

Louis: "Daddy, want to make a snowman?" Alice sang to her dad and Louis just laughed at her. "It's summer, Alice, we can't make a snowman." "I know daddy, i just like the song." "You've sang it everyday." "I know." Louis was happy his daughter found a love for a movie finally that settled her down from being hyper 24/7 but now it was starting to get a bit crazy. "Daddy, why don't you have magic snow powers so we can make a snowman?" Louis shook his head. "Maybe Elsa stole them from me."

Niall: You had only said it as a suggestion to Niall but now your daughter, Makynzie was all about having a Frozen themed birthday party and being the awesome parents you were, you and Niall had no choice but to do as she wanted. Fake snow was everywhere, her and her friends were dressed like Elsa and Anna and somehow you even put an Olaf costume on your dog. "Think she'll like it?" "I love you Olaf." Makynzie hugged the dog and you laughed. "I think she loves it."

Harry: "Why wasn't i named Anna or Elsa like in the movie, daddy?" Farrah asked and Harry sighed as this was the tenth time in an hour that she asked him that question. "Mommy and me wanted you to have a different princess name." "No princesses have my name." Harry smirked. "Exactly baby girl, you don't need to have a princess name from a movie to be a princess. You're a princess in your own way, now, want to watch Frozen with your daddy?" She squealed. "Come on daddy, let's watch it ten times!"

a/n: I'd be lying if i said i dont like frozen 😂😂 Well blame my baby cousin