Your child gets lost shopping with him (3/5)

Niall: "Hold tight buddie, we're gonna race soon!" Niall laughed excited to his little son who was sitting in a car cart, smiling happily and clutching the wheel with his tiny chubby toddler hands. Niall took a few running steps, between the aisles, making your son giggle and scream in enthusiasm. "Again!" his tiny voice yelled when he jumped up and down on his seat. "In a minute bud, daddy's gonna get some frozen peas for mommy," Niall said smiling and taking few steps forward, looking at the frozen pea tray confused. "There's like ten thousand different kind of peas, Christ..," he mumbled, shaking his head before he took a random pea sac, tossing it to the cart. "Okay, buddie, are ya ready to rumble...James?" He looked at the empty car cart seat, blue eyes wide open. His heart started to race and hands sweated against his sweat pants, "James, buddy where are you?" He started to panic, looking around the aisle, peeking to every little hole where your toddler could have disappeared, "Shit, shit, shit...JAMES? JAMES ANSWER TO DADDY BUD!" He ran his hands through his hair frustrated, trying to calm down, but then a familiar giggle filled his ears. He turned around, tracing the voice, when he saw his little son in front of the ice-creams, where he had pressed his face against the class, making faces and making his cheeks fill with air he was holding. Niall breathed relieved, walking across the small boy who was giggling to himself. "James, ya can't just leave daddy like that! Ya have to stay with daddy!" he scolded, making the baby boy's blue eyes tear a bit. James sucked his tiny lower lip when he held back tears, and pointed the ice-cream, "Ice-cleam." Niall tried to be angry, but the minute he saw his son in tears because of an ice-cream, he chuckled, scooping him to his strong arms before hugging him tightly, "Next time just tell daddy you want ice-cream, yea?"

Liam: "Keep close Maddy," Liam warned, looking at your four years old girl, who walked next to the cart, hand holding the edge of it, while other hand clutched a teddy bear against her chest. Maddy nodded, keeping her eyes on the cart Liam was controlling. "I want to sit daddy," she whined, looking at Liam who was cooing at your infant who was sleeping in the shopping cart's baby seat. "We'll sit down in a minute love, just try to hang on," Liam smiled, stroking his daughters head gently. He knew that she had used to sit in the cart before the new baby came and took her place, making her walk like "big girl" she is. "Do you want to come on Daddy's shoulders?" Liam asked, feeling guilty that she couldn't sit in a cart anymore. She was still Liam's little girl. Maddy looked at him, eyes widen, when she nodded excitedly. Liam laughed before stopping the cart in front of an empty aisle. "Oh, hold on love, your brother just spit," Liam said smiling, reaching to dry the spit to the baby's cloth. "Ready?" he laughed, turning around to see an empty aisle. "Maddy? Where did you go?" he asked, turning his head to every direction, trying to find his small girl. "Maddy?" he asked again, voice shaking when he started to run to the next aisle, and then to the next, and next...until he saw a glimpse of a tiny girl who was sitting next to a toilet paper packets, legs against her chest while she cried to her teddy bear. Liam sighed, when a heavy weight left his heart. "Maddy?" he whispered, when his own eyes started to get teary. He was so relieved when he had found her, "What's wrong baby girl? Tell to daddy, it's okay." Maddy lifted her head and looked to Liam who was kneeling next to her. "Y-You don't love me anymore," she cried, small voice trembling, "you only love the new baby." Liam sighed, tears now rolling on his cheeks, "Mads, that is not true. Daddy loves you so much, so so much! I know I have been busy, but what if I'll make it up to you? Let's play together today, just you and me. What do you say?" Maddy nodded, letting Liam whip the tears away, "Can we play with Barbies?" Liam chuckled to her hope full voice, nodding happily, "Whatever you want love. Now, how about that shoulder ride?"

Louis: "Tommy!" Louis said, looking at his son, eyebrows up. Tommy whined, putting the shower gel's lid back on, making a pouty face. "How do I know if it works if I can't try?" he pouted, making Louis laugh a bit, when he guided his son across the store. "You just have to trust them, son," he said smiling when Tommy asked another question, what seemed like thousandth in the small store. "But dad, why they make food for cats?" he asked, small voice innocent when he scanned the store, confused expression on his face. "So cats can eat," Louis answered without hesitation, when he stopped to look at the grocery list you had gave him. "What if they don't like cat food? What if they like dog food? Are dogs allergic of cats? Dad what is that? Dad when I'm old enough to have a tattoo like you? Dad how do you spell bug? Can I get candy? Dad look that man has no hair, let's ask why!" Tommy jumped up and down, throwing questions to every direction, making Louis annoyed and frustrated. "Thomas Tomlinson!" Louis warned, making a funny face to his son, telling that he needed to calm down. Tommy giggled, shutting his mouth, getting on his tiptoes so he could stare at the fish what was in the fish counter. Minute later he was gone. "Tommy?" Louis asked, looking around him, a little fear building inside him, "Tommy this is not funny! Tommy where are you mate?" Louis started to walk around the shop, panic taking to his nerves, when he saw his son in front of a toothbrushes. "Tommy!" Louis screamed, walking to his son who was staring at the brushes. "Dad, why do we have to brush our teeth? Why is there a picture of you in that brush? When is my teeth gonna fall out? Does grandpa need to brush his teeth too? What about superman? I want a same brush than you have daddy! Does dogs brush their teeth... "