DDM- he marries and she has a kid

Creds to @Fanfictions101xo ⬅️ Go and check her 1d preference 😍👌🏻

Louis (11)
After Eleanor left your dad met Kate Moss who brought along her daughter Tamara who was 3 months older than you. You and her were like best of friends, but you couldn't be more different, she was into football and you were makeup 101. Which was weird because you know, Louis football, Kate modelling haha. This did result in you spending a lot of time with your step mum. But other than that you and Tamara were the closest people on this planet. You'd go support her in her matches and she'd clap whilst you walk down the runway. "Daddy! Are you going to come watch my fashion show tomorrow? It's for London fashion week, I'm going to be working with Kendall Jenner" You squealed with delight running in to the sitting room.
"Sorry kiddo, but Tam has a big match, it's to win the UK girls championship" you heart sunk, like straight up sunk.
"What about if you go support your daughter and I'll support mine, for once" Kate said laughing. "I'm sure Y/N can show you the fashion world, and I'm pretty sure I can rock a football kit" She said making you and Tamara giggle.
"Okay, so whats this big deal with modelling anyway?" Your father asked.
"Well it's fashion week, and everyone in the world cares about it, and only the bets of the best get to do it"
"The best of the best" your dad said mocking you, playfully of course.
"Yep! The best of the best" you sure was one in a million.

Niall (8)
"Connor? Could you undo my lid please?" You quietly asked your new older brother.
"Sure kiddo" he was 15 and you really really liked him. Like a lot. No you didn't fancy him, you just thought he was the coolest person ever.
"What are you playing?" You asked pointing to his screen.
"GTA! Do you want to talk to my friends?" You nodded. "Guys, I'm giving Y/N the headphones.. My little sister.. 8... Yeah, Niall Horans daughter" he said answering questions from his friends. He put the headphones of you and adjusted them. "Say hello" he toldyou.
"Hello" you said blushing slightly. More than one voice answered you.
"tell them your name"
"Y/N" you said giggling. Connor was amused watching you, you was in your pink nightie with your hair in a french plait, that his mum did. Your bedtime was in like 10 minutes ago but you being you persuaded your dad to let you have 10 more minutes.
"Come on you, bed" your dad said entering the room.
"Bye George, Callum and Scotty" you said to Connors friends. You took the headphones and passed them to Connor. "Nighty night Con, love you" you said.
"Love you two" he said. You giggled and skipped over to your dad who picked you up and finally took you to bed.

Harry (13)
"This is my room" you told your new house mate, who you frankly didn't get along with. Jessica was 14 and Nadine's daughter.
"And thats mine" she said.
"Well please leave my room" You asked since for some unknown reason she was stood in your room.
"I should get the biggest, I'm older, I might ask Harry" she smirked.
"I've lived here longer, now get out" you slightly pushed her so you could shut there door. You officially hated your new step sister, but you seriously loved Nadine and thought the world of her. You laid back on your bed and when you heard your door opened your first thought was it was Jessica.
"Leave me alone Jessica" you said turning to face the other way.
"It's your dad, Jess has told me you pushed her, she's crying in the kitchen, now Nadine's not in but I still don't want you treating Jess like this" that evil girl.
"She's lying, well she's not, no she is, she keeps coming in my room and she keeps telling me stuff like she should have the bigger room and she's going to ask you for it so I just lightly pushed her arm to get her to leave, promise" you babbled on.
"Pinkie swear?" You laughed but nodded. You both held out your pinkies and locked them. "okay kiddo, I know you wouldn't lie to me, and don't worry Jessica will never have the bigger room after all I love you both but I helped make you" how could you not laugh? You had an idiot for a dad, but you loved it.

Liam (4)
Your fathers love life ended up more confusing that sudoku, he broke up with Danielle, got back together, broke up, got with sophia, broke up, got with Danielle, broke up got with Sophia and yeah you get the idea. You were Sophia's kid, absolutely gorgeous, and for the first time in a while your dad had a completely new partner, Ellie Goulding, and coming with Ellie Goulding was of course her little girl Alice who was 6. You and her were rivals. You were gorgeous, you had brown hair, brown eyes, a dainty figure but Alice was if not nearly just as cute she also had brown hair and brown eyes and a dainty figure. You looked nothing alike but you were both adorable. When there were award shows or premieres it was really confusing, some times you'd go on as a family, some times you'd go with Liam or even Ellie or you usually just hung around with celebrities. Alice hated Liam, no one knew why she just hasn't spoke to him so she always goes with her mum. Alice just didn't really like you or Liam, you liked Ellie but not Alice. But none of the less you showed up at another award show looking like the perfect family. Alice in a beautiful white dress that you even complimented her on, your dad in a tux which is rare haha, Ellie in gorgeous white playsuit and you had a stunning silver dress, exactly like Taylor Swifts Grammy dress.
You were walking the carpet like you owned it. Being four and having people shout for you and take photos is cool but over whelming. You had lost your family, Liam told you, you could go in front (since you couldn't go far since there were a lot of celebrities) you stood confused and overwhelmed. You finally started to cry after more people shouted for you. Your little fists rubbing your eyes. You caught even more attention. Finally Brad Pitt picked you up and got someone to look for your dad. "your Y/N right? I'm Brad your daddy's friend" you made chit chat with Brad until your dad arrived and was be happy to see you. Brad passed you over and you had your legs wrapped around your dad and your arms around his neck.
"Liam?" Your heard Alice say. SHE SPEAKS. "Is Y/N okay?"

Zayn (12)
After Perrie your dad married Mel B (scary spice) and along with Mel B is her three children, one older than you and two younger. You loved Mel, she was so fun! You also loved her kids, Phoenix, Angel and Madison. It was a full house of girls and Zayn. You all had tanned skin and all had curly hair. As soon as Mel moved in she was so excited to live with you... And Zayn. Her kids are all Tom boys but you were as girly as her. So when you four kids were going on Jimmy Kimmel Live, she took the opportunity to glam you to the max. Zayn helped with the other girls, making them look very hip hoppy and they looked gorgeous. So here you were sat, it went Phoenix, you, Angel and Maddie sat on the end quietly. "So you all have different dads you three" Everyone nodded but you. "Well you have a different dad too" you laughed and nodded. "But you three have the same mum and you don't" you all nodded. "But their mum is now your step mum and your dad is their step dad" everyone laughed. "Very confusing, do you like it? Is it cool?"
"Zayn's alright" Phoenix said making everyone laugh.
"He's alright! The Zayn Malik is your step dad and he's alright" Jimmy said whilst laughing. "How do you like Mel?"
"I love Mel, she's really funny" you told him.
"You actually go to events with her, and you guys go to events with Zayn" he said.
"I'm more like Zayn and she's like our mum" Angel piped in.
"Yeah, they go to award shows with my dad in their jeans or whatever, and I'll go to award shows with Mel in our dresses"
"Who pays for your dresses" Jimmy asked making everyone laugh.
"My dad"