He Dresses Your Child Up For Halloween

Harry: "Come on Darcy," you coo awaiting the arrival of your daughter, with a light giggle the door opens and she comes crawling out. You're not surprised when you see she's dressed as a kitty.

Liam: "Awe!" People coo turning their heads as Liam, who is dressed as buzz lightyear parades his young son down the street. "I dressed him." He tells looking down at the little boy in a woody costume.

Louis: "Louis," You groan slamming your palm against your forehead as your toddles wobbles out dressed as none other than Harry Styles. Louis just smiles as he leans on the door-facing. "He looks great!" He defends.

Niall: "She's so cute!" people exclaim as Niall carries your two-year-old daughter around, the Irish boy smiles down at his daughter who is dressed as Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz. "I'm..." he pauses for dramatic effect. "The one who picked this out."

Zayn: "Introducing..." The Bradford boy exclaims with a smile "Mini Me!" With the final two words your three year old son toddles out of the room dressed the same way as his father. "Me Daddy!" he shouts laughing.

Josh: "Boom Boom!" Your daughter exclaims, this year she was going to be a monster! Your daughter holds up her hands and giggles "Dinosaur!" She shouts with a big smile. Everyone finds her adorable.

CUTE ALERRRT 😘😘😘 btw thanks for the 10k 😘😘😘😘 yanni