He takes care of the baby while you're gone

creds quotev
Harry: You had gone away for a few days due to a business trip which left Harry with the baby. Technically being his first time alone with her for longer period of time than just a few hours; he was excited. Their pride and joy was one beautiful girl and to have her in his life meant the world to him. Only eleven months old now, eyes bright as the ocean, giggles that could make anyone smile at the sound. "Hey baby.." His dimples indented within his cheeks as she wiggled her arms outwardly; creating a popping noise with her lips. She cuddled to his chest while releasing a yawn to which it was time for her daily nap, wrapped within her fuzzy blanket, sealing her eyes shut. His phone within his pocket began to vibrate, hoisting his daughter with his right and searching for the device for the other; your name flashes across the screen. "Hello beautiful." He spoke in a hushed tone. "Hey curly, how is everything going with the baby?" Injected with your words were irritation as yet another stressful day had gone by but as it came time to call Harry, everything seemed to brighten. "Quite fantastic, she is taking her nap right now. We missing mummy, can't wait till your home."

Niall: "Where did she put the diapers?" He breathed tiredly; hastily rummaging through the drawers but finding nothing. Your son, James, began to cry as he laid upon the bed which only made Niall began to panic even more. Immediately he dialed your number, "Hello?" You asked after the seconds ring. "Y/N, where do you put the diapers? James is crying and I can't find them anywhere." A small smile came over your lips at how flustered he had been over the situation. "Babe, just breathe. They are under the crib along with the wipes and needed things. You are doing wonderful alright? Don't panic. I love you, blondie." He cooled down with your words and changed James's diaper; after then, everything went by smoothly. He slept soundly in his bed while Niall played his guitar for some time; waiting for him to awake again to be fed.

Liam: "She is doing great! Got her to kick the soccer ball." You watched Liam through the laptop screen, a proud smile across his lips as he balanced Emily upon his knee. "Well darn, if only I were there." Snapping your fingers, he held up his finger to signal for you to wait a moment. He stood up and shuffled around the room till reappearing behind the screen with his phone in hand. "I got a video of it." You sighed while shaking your head, "Oh Li, you are so cute." Emily clapped her hand as he played the video, tilting it toward the camera for you to capture a better view. Hearing Liam cheer within the video made you laugh numerous times; waiting your daughter kick the ball only an inch felt like a big accomplishment for him. You found how well he had been bonding with Emily adorable and most of the time it had been him talking; which you didn't mind.

Zayn: "What food were you supposed to eat again?" Zayn peered back to your son, Jamie, who sat in his stool at how nine months old. He knew he was unable to speak yet which made him laugh at himself for asking. Rummaging through the fridge, his eye caught a note left on the door. "Make sure to feed him his medicine meal first. Put it on the bottom drawer. -Y/N xx" He smiled when finishing the note, grabbing the correct jar and taking a seat before Jamie. "Now let's eat some of this delicious green stuff.." Like his own mum had done when he was younger, he pretended the spoon was an airplane and Jamie found it quite amusing and giggled. "Mummy takes good care of us." Zayn commented with a smile, ruffling his sons hair that he had gelled into a small quiff.

Louis: Samantha bounced within her stroller as Louis pushed her down the sidewalk; walking around town with clear skies above. It had been a good two days with you here and he felt rather lonely so he decided to go around town for a bit. As the came up to a fountain, Louis took out his phone and crouched down beside Samantha. "Time to send mummy a selfie." Making a weird face while she only stared at her father, he smiled at the picture and sent it to you. Receiving the message only minutes later; you found yourself laughing. Throughout the day he sent numerous amount of photo's of him trying on a shirt and Samantha having the same one in a smaller size, wearing fake mustaches, big glasses, even kissing a poster. "Samantha, when you are older I will show these photos and we'll do it again. Even if you find it embarrassing, it shall be done."