DDM :You're teething

credits to tumblr

Liam; your mom was at her home town, and liam said to her that it was okay to leave you here with him, but what he didn't know that you will start teething, "oh god here we go again" he said as he heard your cries, he came to you and picked you up, "what's wrong baby girl? Does it hurt?" He asked, and kissed you, but you only cried louder, "okay I bought this today hopefully it will help" he said and walked to the bedroom and out you in the bed and came back with a bottle, "the pharmacist said this teething gel will help, I just have to rub it on the gums, that what he said" he was talking while rubbing the gel, when he finished, your cried has died, "ohh does it feel good now? How about you get some rest" he says as he puts you on his chest, then the two of you fell asleep, guess teething is hard for you and him.

Zayn; "mom she is dribbling more than usual and she has red swollen gums" zayn called his mom, to ask her what he should do with you, "ahh zayn maybe she's teething, I will tell you what to do you can buy teething rings, but for now you can give her some cool, sugar-free drinks, water will work, it will soothe her gums, but make sure that it's not too cold" she said, "okay mom thanks alot, talk to you later" he said, then he ran to the kitchen where you mother is holding you, "mom told me what to do" he said and grabbed your bottle filled it with cool water, and he made sure that it's not too cold, then he gave it to you, as soon as he gave you the bottle you stopped crying, "so you like it" zayn said in a baby voice then kissed your nose.

Louis; you were now chewing your father new shirt, he puts it next to you and you took it, louis walked into the room to see you and his new shirt in your mouth, "really?" He said, but you looked at him and giggled, "I always tell you not to put your shirt in-" your mom started to say but he cut her, "I know I know, but we will now wash it, so no problem right little miss" he said to you, and you giggled more which caused more dribbling to fall to the shirt, "okay stop laughing missy, I need to go and buy something for you to chew on or I won't have any clothes to wear".

Niall; *his pov* arghh if she keeps crying like that my head will explode, she's teething and it's hurting her, she's crying all day and all night, it's soo tiring, I looked at her and her face is red like a tomato, I made a funny face to her, then she stopped crying, "niall keep doing that it's distracting her from the pain in her gums" my wife said, I kept doing that and she stayed silent, I took her and held her, "c'mon love show off your beautiful gums" I said and started kissing her, she smiled and started giggling, "keep doing that" my wife said, "yeah keep doing that and then I won't be able to move my face" I said, "c'mon it's your turn now" I said and gave her to my wife, "the things we do for you" she said then started tickling her.

Harry;*his pov* I'm standing next to the door looking at my little girl, something was wrong she's always rubbing her ears and she wakes up at the middle of the night crying, I think I will take her to the doctor, "babe are you okay" my girlfriend said, "I think I will take her to the doctor" I said, "yeah I think this is a great idea" she said and picked her up, "let's go" she said, and we walk to the car and I started driving, the drive to the hospital was quick, I picked her and went to the hospital, "can you help me?" I asked the nurse and she nodded, "what's wrong with her?" She asked, "she's always rubbing her ears and waking up at the middle of the night, I'm afraid that she has some problems with her ears" I asked worried, she looked at her and puts her hand inside if her mouth, "nothing to worry about sir she's just teething, the only thing you need is some teething rings" the nurse said, and I sighed in relief, "thank you very much" I said and we walked out of the hospital, "now let's get you some teething rings" I said and kissed her head.

a/n:IM BACK ! sorry the wifi is just so slow,UGH!!