PARENTING SERIES-BABY SERIES-P1:Visiting

Visiting

Louis: "Whoa Fizzy, support Grayson's head." Louis says quickly, jumping up and rushing over to her. "Sorry..." She says softly. "It's alright, we just don't want him hurting himself." He says gently as you passed Quincy to Lottie. "You're such a chunk." Lottie laughs as she rests Quincy in her lap, holding her head up. "She eats so much more than Grayson." You smile as you watched Pheobe sit next to Fizzy, smoothing down Grayson's hair that was sticking up in every direction. You sat back on the couch and watched your husband's family love on each of the twins and you couldn't help but feel so thankful.

Niall: "No, no Theo. You can't grab at him. He's too tiny." Denise says softly as she gently pulls Theo's hand away from Sophia's face. "C'mere buddy." Niall grins, taking him from Denise's arms and sitting him in his lap. "Here. Hand me Soph." Niall says. She lay him in his arms and smile as Theo stares down at his baby cousin. You snap a picture and smile. "What's going on Theo?" You ask with a small laugh as he stares down at Sophia was amazement in his eyes. "Are you holding Sophie?" Niall coos as he stares up at Greg and Denise and lets out a loud giggle. "I think he likes her." You joke.

Liam: "Hey dad." Liam smiles as his dad walks through the front door of his mother's house. "Hey son." He smiles, giving you each a quick greeting and hug. "Where's my grandson at?" He asks. "Mum's got him in the kitchen eating." Liam says. He nods and rushes off to the kitchen, returning with Ben who was near sleep and Liam's mum following him closely. "He sure does love his bottles." She smiles, handing you the empty bottle. You grab it from her and slip it back into his diaper bag and smile as Liam's dad sat down in the rocking chair, humming Ben to sleep.

Zayn: You lean into Zayn's side as you watched Niall hand over Caroline to Liam. "Hello pretty girl." He says softly, standing her up on his legs and holding her firmly so she's standing. "Bounce her up and down." Zayn says suddenly. Liam does as Zayn says and laughs as Caroline started to giggle. "It's her favorite thing to do." He smiles. "Ah man, when she laughs she scrunches up her eyes like you do!" Niall exclaims as he snapped a picture of her. You squeeze Zayn's side as you watch the rest of the boys circle around Liam, googling over your daughter. "I think we did pretty good with her." Zayn laughs. "No kidding." You mumble.

Harry: Gemma grinned as she picked Olivia up out of her playpen, "Oh you're getting too big. Stop growing." She squealed as she kissed her cheek. "Tell me about it. She's growing so fast it's crazy." You say as you mixed the sauce for that night's dinner and Gemma sat down at the bar in the kitchen, resting Olivia on the counter. "You look so much like your daddy, it's crazy. The hair, the eyes, the plump lips..." She says kissing her forehead. "She looks and acts more and more like him every day. It's scary." You add. She nods and looks over at Harry as he walked into the room. "Here are my girls." He smiles, taking her from Gemma. "I missed you beautiful." He grins, kissing her cheek.