PARENTING SERIES-BABY SERIES-P1:So Much Love

(Baby) - So Much Love

Louis: "Oh man! Look at this, Gray!" Louis exclaims as he holds a tiny soccer ball in front of your two month old son who was strapped into his swing. "Aw, look at this, Quincy!" He laughs, holding up a pink soccer ball in front of her. "Thanks for the gifts, mum." You say softly, looking over at Jay. "No problem...I just couldn't resist." She smiles as she watches Louis playing with each of the babies. "They are loved...so much. You realize that right?" She asks in almost a whisper. "That's something I think about everyday." You admit. "I know Lou thinks about it, too." You add. She nods with a smile. "I'm so proud of you guys...So proud." You smile and look over at Louis as he kisses your son's head. "Yeah...Me too."

Niall: Niall carefully laid Sophie stomach down on her plush mat and laid down in front of her on his own stomach. "We like tummy time, don't we?" Niall grins as he smooths her onesie out as he watches her weakly try to lift her head up to look at her dad. "You're getting so big, kid." He grins, kissing her head. She lays her head back down, relaxing at his touch. She grunted every few seconds, staring up at Niall. "Oh yeah?" He grins, acting like she was talking to him. "Sounds like you've had a rough day baby girl." He laughs as you walk into the room and take in the picture. "Yeah...Don't worry, you'll always be daddy's favorite little girl." He whispers before picking her up and cradling her.

Liam: You smiled as you watched Ben take in the view around him. "He has no idea what's going on." You laugh as you look up at Liam. He grins and leans over the table, peering into the table. "Hey bubby." He grins, playing with his tiny lip gently. Ben smiled and grabbed Liam's finger, sticking it in his mouth. You smile and kept your eyes on the menu in front of you. Liam smiles and picks him up out of the stroller, propping him up in his lap so he was facing you. "Hi bubby!" You smile, waving at him with a smile. Liam smiled and pressed his lips to the back of his head, looking over his menu. "Oh...you're so loved, big man." He whispers. "So loved."

Zayn: You smiled as you watched Zayn lift her up in the air and laugh as she smiled at him. "Look at that beautiful smile. Look at my beautiful baby girl." He grins, kissing her all over her face. "Watch (Y/N)." He grinned, repeating the same action over and over, grinning every time she smiled down at him. "You're so beautiful baby!" He exclaimed, sitting down on the floor and laying her out on her back. "Who's my beautiful baby girl?" He asked as he watched her smile up at him. "That's right, Caroline is!" He chuckled, kissing her all over her face once again. "Oh I love you so much baby girl. More than you'll ever know." He said, kissing her tiny hands as she played with his lip.

Harry: "Livi, Livi bo bibi..." Harry mumbled as he sat next to Olivia's swing and watched her stare at him as she swayed back and forth. "Phee Phi bo billy, Livi, Livi bo bibi, Livi." He grins as she stares at him with a confused glance. "You'll find it funny one day sweetie." He mumbles, kissing her head just as she began to giggle. He pulled back and stared up at you with huge eyes. "Is daddy that funny?" You laugh, staring down at her. She grinned and continued to giggle softly. "Oh my God...It's so cute!" He laughs, staring down at Olivia. "I could literally listen to that for the rest of my life." He states as she started to calm down. You smile and watch as she stares up at him with wide eyes. "I love you Olivia Rae." He laughs.