Hide and Seek with your child

A/N:Just went on a date and it got ruined and now im a mess 😭😭😭 sorry ITS JUST NIGHT CHANGES MV ITS SO PERFECTTT 😭😭😭😂👏👏👏
creds to quotev

Liam: "Come out, come out, wherever you are" Yours and Liam's seven year old daughter called out, walking around the living room and checking behind couches; looking for you. Hide and seek was usually a game she played with her father, but seeing as he was on tour currently; she'd have to suffice with you. She finally checked behind the door frame and wrapped her small, growing arms around your leg. "I found you mummy!" She'd say, Oh, how she's so adorable. You didn't want her to grow up, ever.

Zayn: Your son's favorite game to play was hide and seek, even up until the time he was 9 years old. Even though he liked baseball more, a good game to play was always hide and seek. Today was a rainy day, and so, you decided to play. "Ready or not, here I come!" Zayn shouted, turning away from the wall. Zayn walked right by the closet, where you and your son hid. He giggled, "Shh" You whispered. Zayn pretended that he didn't know where you two were, but eventually, he popped out and swung the door open. "I found you!".

Harry: It was the first time your daughter had played hide and seek, she was only four, and after you and Harry explained it to her; ya'll were ready to play. You turned towards the corner and counted down from ten, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Ready or not, I'm coming!" You yelled. Your heard you daughters distant giggles, and Harry - attempting so, shushing her. You walked to the bedroom, and opened the closet. You ripped the blankets off their heads, and picked up your daughter. "I got you, baby!" You said.

Niall: Your daughter, at 5 years old, loved to play hide and seek with her oldest brother, who was 14. Of course, she tried to cheat. She would run away from her brother, even after he'd found her, and would yell, "No, no! I'm not it, you are!". He didn't care though, his sister as too adorable to get mad at.

Louis: It was Louis idea, on a rainy day. You oldest daughter, at 15, rolled her eyes. Hide and seek, a child's game? She didn't want to play, no matter how rainy it may be outside. You and Louis made her play though, made her put away her electronics and spend time with the family. All the kids, you, and Louis sat around and played board games, watched movies, and yes play hide and go seek. Your daughter loved it, though she'd never admit that.