#06 - Pregnancy Series - Announcing It To The Public

Louis:

You two wanted something silly and unusual to tell the fans that you were expecting. Every day you would tweet a picture, starting with the first. After you released the second picture, the internet went crazy. Everyone was all over the announcement of "Baby Tommo". On the last day when you tweeted your fourth and final picture, Louis included the caption: "Even bigger surprise...TWO BABY TOMMO'S!" Just as you thought the craziness would die down, it became even crazier.

Niall:

Instead of you two tweeting anything, you had Niall's brother, Greg, do it. One afternoon he tweeted this picture of you two with the caption: "Another Horan baby? I think so!" Everyone expected it to be him and Denise expecting another child, but when they clicked on the picture, it was safe to say that no one expected it to be of you and Niall. The word quickly spread and your exciting news was out.

Liam:

Liam's sister loved to take pictures, so this was your perfect opportunity to announce it to the world. Ruth came up with the genius idea of the 'Bump Ahead' sign and you and Liam loved it. After your short picture session, you two decided to have Liam tweet the picture, "It's a tiny bump now, but it'll get bigger." Everyone went wild within minutes and soon #BabyPayne and #CongratsLiam(Y/N) were trending on Twitter.

Zayn:

Zayn had taken the cute picture of you and you both decided it was time to share the news. "March is my new favorite month..." You tweeted along with the picture. Zayn retweeted it and then tweeted the picture himself, "March is a new, exciting beginning. Feeling very blessed and excited .xx" The news spread quicker than you expected, the headline that you were pregnant was everywhere.

Harry:

Harry came up with the cute idea of writing it on the chalk wall that you had hanging up in your office. You stood next to the arrow and smiled, looking over at Harry as Anne snapped the picture. "Arriving soon..." You tweeted along with the picture. Harry retweeted it and you two watched the news spread all over, excited that everyone finally knew your big, exciting secret.