Your child is a medium

Creds: quotev

Harry: Your 15 year old son, Lucas, recently lost his girlfriend, Olivia. She had died from cancer and it all happened so quickly. In 2 months she had went from her normal, sweet and healthy self to dead. He had got a depression after her death and had to stay home from school. He cried all the time and you hated seeing him like this. You're home with him, cause you're afraid he will do something stupid and hurt himself. It's now a week ago, since she died.
"Lucas?" you say and walk into his room. He's sitting on his bed with her scarf in his hands while crying. He look at you.
"Yes?" he says in his deep voice. You walked to his bed and sit down next to him.
"She was the love of my life. I don't think that I will ever love someone else," he says and sigh.
"I know. You were together for 5 years and we know how much you loved each other." you say "by the way... Her parents just came over with this." You give him the necklace he gave her when they first started dating. She wore it every day, but she had told her mom to give it to Lucas when she died. He cries even more.
"I can't take being away from her," he says "I don't want to live!"
"Don't say that," you say.
Later you're sitting in the livingroom, watching TV. It's quiet and you get worried. Some hour ago, you could hear him sobbing.
"Lucas?" you say. He doesn't answer, so you decide to go to his room. When you stand in front of his door, you can hear him talk.
"I just can't live without you!" you hear him say. Who's he talking to?
"I just want to die. My life can't go on without you. I love you so much and I don't think that I can ever love again. You're the love of my life," he says after some time. You begin to cry.
"What's going on?!" you think.
"How are you? I mean..." he says after a minute or so.
You hear the front door open and close seconds later. A little while after, Harry is standing besides you.
"What's wrong?" Harry says.
"I think he's talking to her," you say.
"But she's dead," he says.
"I know," you whisper and kiss him.

Louis: You, Louis and your 5 years old son, Alex, are walking in the park. It's winter and you're freezing.
Louis and Alex are building a snowman while you're sitting on a bench some meters away. Suddenly Alex takes his focus of the snowman and look somewhere else. He just sits looks at the same spot.
"Alex?" Louis says. You walk to them.
"Can I go play with those kids?" he says and point ín the direction, he's looking in. Both you and Louis look in that direction, but sees nothing.
"Sweetie, there's no one there," you says and pick him up.
"Yes, there's kids over there and I wanna go play with them!" he says.
"Your mommy is right," Louis says "there's no one."
"Yes!" Alex says "they are playing in the snow and I wanna go play with them! Why don't you believe me!" He sighs. You put him down.
"Can you show us where the kids are?" you say. Alex takes your hand and walks and Louis follows you. A minute later, he stops.
"There, right there. Right in front of us!" he says and point in front of him. He waves and smiles.
"Who are you waving at, Alex?" Louis says and picks Alex up.
"Some of the kids are waving at us!" he says "you have to wave!" You wave, but you don't really know what you're waving at.
At night, when you're lying in bed with Louis, you're thinking about what happened in the park.
"(Y/N)?" Louis says and look at you.
"Yes?" you say and look at him.
"Do you think he can see something we can't?" he says.
"Maybe," you say "but I have to admit, I got a bit scared."
"So did I," Louis says and kiss you.

Liam: Your daughter, Lily, have always had something with the paranormal. She liked to talk to spirits and help them find peace, unfortunately there's bad spirits. She has a bad habit of saying things like "can I please clean your aura? It's really disturbing!" or "wow! There's a really bad energy in here. I have to clean the air!" This whole world is her life and she's not willing to give it up no matter what.
One night you and Liam comes home to your daughter sitting in your livingroom surrounded, by candles, eyes closed and legs crossed.
"Spirits, come to me." she says.
"What are you doing, Lily?" you say and look at her. She doesn't answer. You have never seen her doing something like this before.
You begin to make dinner. Lily talks and you think it's kind of weird. Suddenly you hear her scream. Both you and LIam walk into the livingroom. You see your daugther lying on the floor, the light, that surrounds her, blown out.
"Stop!" she cries and starts screaming again. You run to her and sit down next to her.
"Lily!" you both say loudly. She screams again.
"Get away from here!" she says. You and Liam look at each other.
"Don't hurt them! They haven't done anything to you! Just leave!" she cries.
"Shh! Lily look at me," Liam says calmly and take her hands. She screams and you both get really scared and you begin to cry. Suddenly she stops and just lying still with closed eyes.
"Lily?" Liam says. She doesn't say anything, but just lie there on the floor. Liam picks her up and put her to bed.
In the middle of the night, you feel someone sit down on the side of your bed. You wake up to see Lilly sit on the edge, looking at her hands.
"Hi Lily," you say "what's wrong, sweetie?"
"I just can't sleep," she says and look at you "i'm scared that... that he will come back..."
"Who?" you say and sit up.
"He's a bad spirit. I was trying to talk with some spirits, but he was the only one that came to me. He haunted me and I was so scared and everything just went black. I thought, that I died." she says and starts to cry.
"Hey. Don't cry," you say and out your arms around her.
"It's gonna be okay, Lily."

Niall: You wake up in the middle of the night to see your little 4 year old daughter, Cathrina. She climbs into your bed and sits down between you and Niall.
"What is it, Caty?" you ask and sit up.
"There's someone in my room watching me. He won't leave and I can't sleep," she says. You hold her tight, kissing the top of her head.
"What are you doing here, beautiful?" Niall asks and sit up in bed. Cathrina looks at him and says "there's a man watching me and he won't leave." You realize, what she just said and look at Niall.
"A man?" you say.
"Yes! And he won't leave!" she says.
"I will go check," Niall says and walks into Cathrines room.
"Can I sleep here with you and daddy?" she asks and look up at you.
"Sure, sweetie," you say. Niall comes back into the room and sits down on the bed.
"There's nothing..." he says.
"But he was there!" Cathrine says and jump of the bed "come with me! I can show you!" She drags you to her room and Niall follows the two of you.
"Look! Right there!" she says and points to the chair next to her bed. You look at Niall. None of you understand it. He picks her up.
"There's nothing, sweetie," he says.
"Yes! He's right there! I'm not lying!" she says loudly.
"Let's just go to bed," you say. The three of you walk to you and Nialls bed and fall asleep.
She keeps seeing thing and some years later, you find out that she's a medium.

Zayn: You and Zayn just lost you 15 year old son, Lukas. It was killing you, that he wasn't there with you anymore and it didn't make it better, that his twin sister, your daughter Marie, got a depression because of his death. They were so close and she kept saying that she wished, that she had died instead of him. He deserved to live more than anyone else she knew. You had been told, that it would be best if she stayed home.
A month has past since he died. You got used to being home with her, making sure that she wouldn't do anything stupid like taking an overdose of her pills or hurt herself in another way. You sit on the couch in your livingroom and look at pictures of the four of you.
"Hi mom," Marie says and sits down next to you.
"Hi sweetie," you say "how are you?"
"Ok," she says "I miss him. I miss him so fucking much!" she begins to cry and walk into her room again. You let her be alone and continue looking at the pictures. After some minutes you hear her talking. You walk towards her room and stand outside the closed door.
"I wish, that I would have died instead of you," she says. You knock on the door.
"Come in," she says and you open the door.
"Who are you talking to, Marie?" you say.
"This may seem weird, but I'm talking to Lukas," she says smiling. It's the first time since Lukas death you have seen her smile.
"Marie... Luke is..." you say.
"I know, but his spirit is here, okay?!" she says.
"I have known for a while, but I'm a medium. I haven't told you, cause I thought, that you would think that I'm crazy or something. Since he died I have been talking to him. Actually I have been talking to other spirits even before his death," she says.
"I believe you. I believe in the spiritual world, you know?" you say.
"Lukas says hi. He misses you and dad, but he's fine. He says, that he will keep an eye on us," Marie says and you smile.