He's left alone with your child for the first time

Harry: Harry is fine with Darcy, until she wakes up and starts crying. "It's okay! Don't cry!" He exclaims lightly patting her back as he fumbles for his phone "Hello? Babe? She's crying! I don't know what to do!" You laugh and tell Harry to feed her. He does as told and she eventually stops crying but, reluctantly starts again and doesn't stop till you return home "I totally knew what to do." Your husband tells you that night as you both climb into bed "mhm, that's why you were in tears by the time I came home."

Liam: You have to go out of town for a few hours so you leave your son home with your husband. "Okay James, This is Woody." Liam tells holding up his woody doll, After a while James isn't as calm as he was hours ago. Liam is going crazy trying to figure out what's wrong. Finally, after around 2 hours, he calls the boys over. You return home and see your husband and his 4 best friends acting out scenes from Toy Story.

Louis: "I'll be perfectly fine with Tommy." Your husband reassures you over the phone, after he hangs up Tommy starts screaming. Louis tries everything but fails "I'll call Uncle Harry over if you stop crying!" He tempts, Tommy stops crying for a second before starting again. You return home a few hours later and see your husband curled up beside your sleeping son. "He went ballistic. I even told him I would bring Harry over and he still cried!" Louis exclaims to you after he wakes up.

Niall: Niall had been doing fine with your daughter until a few hours after you left. "Stop it." He whines as he tries to feed her, "I'll buy you food if you stop!" Still, She screams. Finally Niall calls you "Babe, I've even tried to give her food and it won't help. What do I do?!" You laugh lightly and tell him to hold on you're almost home. By the time you get home Niall has already calmed her down, "How did you do it?" You question "I said that I'd give her Nando's...." He trails.

Zayn: "Okay, So, I'm going to put you down, Okay?" Zayn says to your son, after he puts him down he instantly starts to scream. "Baby..." He whines over the phone "I've been holding him for 2 hours, I have to pee!" Put him down then!" You exclaim with a small giggle, he doesn't know that you're home. You walk through the door and his face lights up. "Hold him. I'll be right back." You smile and take your son lightly kissing his cheek "Someone gave Daddy a hard time I see." Your son just smiles.

just wait i will update !! <3 <3
-yanni xx