Your son protects his little sister (3/5)

Louis (Finn;17/Sophia;15); *Sophia's pov* a few girls in my class didn't really like me, so they started bullying me, I always tried to ignore them. finally I finished all of my classes so I took my things from the locker, and started walking outside, "helloo sophi" I looked around to see a boy calling me, I ignored him and started walking again, then I ran into a boy, I looked up to see a smirk on his face, "listen to him" he said, I looked around to see the girls who bully me, "hello little bird" one of the girls said, and then one of the boys pushed me to the ground, "just leave me alone" I said, "ohh what did you say? You want us to leave you alone? We will leave you alone but not that quick" another girl said, and kicked me, a boy then grabbed me harshly from my shoulder, "leave me" I whispered with tears rolling down my face, he was going to push me then I heard someone say, "what the fuck?", I looked behind me to see my brother, "hello man" the boy said to my brother, but finn jumped on him and started beating the shit out of him, after a minutes a teacher came and removed finn from the boy, "finn, sophia tomlinson, jack (the boy), Jessica and cara, to the principle" he said, all of us walked to the principle office, after a long lecture, she called our parents, "let's go" finn said once he saw mom and dad, after we got in the car, "what the hell finn? Hitting boys in your school" dad said to him, I wanted to tell him thst it wasn't his fault, "dad he did noth-" I started to say, "sophi it's none of your business" he said to me, "well dad the boy I was hitting was pushing Sophia to the ground, what do you want me to do? To Look at the while they're hurting her?" Finn said. *your pov* after he said that I smiled a little then looked at louis, he sighed and said "I'm sorry, I'm happy to know that I can count on you to protect your sister" he said and smiled, I smiled I looked at finn and he was hugging sophia, I'm happy that she can count on her brother to make her feel safe.
Niall; (Ryan;16/Sara;7); you were at the park with your brother, and father, "let's play hide and seek please" you said to them and they nodded their heads, "daad you count" you said and ran away, he only chuckled and started counting, you find a place behind a tree, "ready or not here I am" niall said and started searching for you and your brother, then you felt someone behind you, you thought it was your dad, so you looked around smiling, but stopped once you saw a stranger, "hello little girl come with me I will give you and ice cream" he said, but you shooked your head, you remembered that your dad always tell you not to talk to strangers and don't accept anything from them, you started to run away from him but he was faster so he caught you, you started crying but he put his hands on your mouth, "shut up" he said, you started crying more, "you better leave her alone" you looked around to see your brother, "what are you gonna do kid?" He smirked at your brother, "this" Ryan said and kicked him and took you from him, and started hitting him, you were crying scared that something will happen to him, you looked around to see your dad running to you, he hugged you, after a few minutes two police officers ran to the man and removed your brother from him, and took him away, your brother looked at you, his nose was bleeding and he has a few cuts on his face, eyes, lips, you ran to him and hugged him, "shh baby girl you're safe now" then he kissed you.
Liam; (Jason:19/ Aria:4); your brother decided to take you out for an ice cream, and to get a new teddy bear, but of course because your dad is liam payne paparazzi loved to watch everything you do, so it wasn't a surprise when you walked out of the shop, there was a sea of paparazzi, he picked you up, and started walking to his car, then a paparazzi grabbed your arm and you started crying, "what tje fuck? Leave her alone you fucking jerk" he pushed him away and ran to the car, he opened the door and entered the car, and you hugged him tight and started sobbing, "shhh princess, you're safe now the bad guy is now gone" he said to you, you looked at him, "promise?" You said, he chuckled and kissed you and said, " I promise".