PARENTING SERIES-TODDLER SERIES-P2:Family Addition

Parenting Series (Toddler) - Family Addition

Louis: "I want another baby." That statement rang through your head for hours after Louis had proclaimed it. You turned to Louis and bit your lip. "I'm sorry..." You whisper. He looks up, raising his eyebrows. "For what?" He asks. "I can't have another baby right now. Quin and Gray are still a lot to deal with and I don't think that I can do that." You say quickly. "Okay, baby. That's okay. We can wait." He nods, pulling you into his chest. "We'll wait a while and then we'll see what happens." You nod and rub his back. "That's alright with me."

Niall: "You really want to go through with this?" You ask him, "Just because I want, doesn't mean you have to." He looks up, he eyes lit up. "Absolutely. I really want to go through with this adoption. It will be amazing to bring a little unfortunate baby into our home and raise it as our own." He nods, squeezing your hands. "Okay...let's turn that paper work in and hope that someone picks us." You say softly. He nods and kisses you gently. "We're having a baby...through adoption." He laughs. You agree with a laugh and a smile, happier than ever.

Liam: "What are we going to name him, bud?" Liam asks as he watched Ben hold the tiny german shepard puppy that you both had gotten him for his birthday. "It's a boy, right?" He asks, petting it continuously. "Yeah." Liam smiled. He nods and stares down at it. "I don't know...I'll think about it." He says seriously. You nod and leave him be with his new playmate. Later that night as you and Liam sat together watching TV, Ben came in carrying the sleeping puppy. "I want to name him Johnny." He nods. "How'd you come up with that buddy?" Liam asks. He shrugs, staring at the puppy. "I just like it." He nods. You smile, "Then Johnny it is." Puppy

Zayn: "C'mon Lady!" Caroline grinned as she dragged the string across the living room floor, watching the fluffy white kitten chase after it. To distract Caroline from the want of a sibling, you and Zayn had adopted a new persian kitten and gave it to Car as a surprise. She named it Lady for some reason and you let it be. "Are you hungry, Lady?" She asked, picking her up. "Let's go eat." She grins, prancing into the kitchen and setting her in front of the food and water bowl. You smile as you watch her. "She'll take care of her..." He says, rubbing your arm. "Yeah...I'm happy she isn't asking for that baby anymore." You joke.

Harry: "Olivia, please stop shouting." You sigh as you rubbed your eyes from your spot on the couch. Harry walks in and picks her up. "Hey little lady, why don't we leave mummy alone for a bit, yeah?" He asks softly. She nods and runs off towards her room to play barbies as Harry sat next to you. "I was up all night, throwing up and throwing up again...I can't keep anything down...I have a headache from hell...Your child is already causing trouble." You sigh. "Wait...my child? You're already pregnant?" He asks, catching on quickly. "Congrats, daddy." You say with a small laugh. He grins and hugs you, "Next time, wake me up if you've got morning sickness." He mumbles. "I'm so excited." He grins, looking at you. "I can't wait for this little one."