Your child starts crying in the middle of the night

Harry: as the cries from the newborn baby girl ring through the monitor you let out a gentle sigh pushing the covers back. "No, lay down." Harry whispers getting out of bed pulling the covers back over you. "I'll get her." he assures before planting a small kiss on your forehead before walking out of the room. A few moments later, through the monitor you her him singing her a lullaby.

Liam: It's been three days since you brought your little girl home from the hospital and ever since then you haven't got a wink of sleep. On this night when you hear the crying you let out and exhausted sigh hiding your eyes with your hands. However, Liam stirs before sitting up placing kisses all over your hands making you move them. "You sleep, You've been up with her every night." He confirms giving your lips a peck. He walks out of the door and minutes later the crying stops.

Louis: "Don't cry, Tommy." Louis whispers as he picks up the one-year-old boy patting his back softly. "Want daddy to sing you a song?" The little boy nods his head before placing his head back on his father's shoulder. With a smile Louis walks around the room singing his son to sleep with his favorite Ed Sheeran song. After a few minutes the boy has stopped crying and is starting to fall asleep.

Niall: Niall smiles as he fixes the covers back around you, as he walks into your daughter's pink nursery he carefully picks up the newborn cupping her head gently in the crook of his arm. "Don't cry, Princess." He whispers placing a gentle kiss on her forehead which quietens her down a bit. Niall smiles at his daughter then starts to sing a gently lullaby to lull her to sleep.

Zayn: With a sigh, you sit up in bed rubbing your eyes. "Crying?" Zayn mumbles sitting up as well, you confirm and push back the covers only to have them thrown back over you. "I'll get her, you've had a long day. Just go back to sleep." he says with a smile. The cries from the other room soon stop once Zayn is gone for a few minutes.