GROWING UP SERIES(LIAM):Part 3:Meeting the boys

Part 3:Meeting the boys

Liam's POV
I woke up to (y/n) moving around. I opened my eyes and she was trying to get down. "Good morning baby" I laughed, placing her on the floor. She grabbed onto the couch and stood up.I knew she was so close to walking. I looked at my phone; it was 8:30. The boys were coming around 10. "What are you doing?" I cooed at her. She laughed and attempted to talk to me, but it just came out a bunch of gibberish. I stood up and let her wrap her hands around my fingers. "Come on sweetheart, we're going to learn to walk." She was standing in between my legs as she took
little tiny steps towards the stairs. She started to let go of my hands but quickly tightened again. "Good job baby!" I cooed as we walked up the stairs. I laid her down and changed her diaper. I got some clothes out and dressed her. I picked her and we walked into my room. I set her down onto my bed as I got dressed and ready. We walked back into the kitchen. I placed her in her high-chair and I fed her breakfast. She ate some dry cheerios: her favorite. After she attacked me with cheerios, I left her in the living room to play, as I cleaned up and unpacked some more of her things. The doorbell rang a little bit later and I got up and opened it. "Hey mates!" I greeted. They all said hi and came in. (y/n) was looking wide at them before crawling over and holding her hands out. I picked her up and bounced her, "It's alright baby, you remember Uncle Ni?" I cooed.
She laughed and held her hands out to Niall. Niall took her and played with her. "And this is Uncle Harry, he likes his hair. And Uncle Louis, who is really funny, and Uncle Zayn who loves to play dolls!" At the word dolls, she lit up and immediately reached for Zayn. Zayn took her and sat with her on the floor and played with her toys with her. She was having a great time and was laughing. I noticed the time and knew she would be getting hungry. I secretly snuck out into the kitchen and prepared everybody some lunch, I walked back in and announced that it was time to eat.
The boys took turns feeding her and throwing food at each other. I just watched at the chaos unfolding in the kitchen. After we ate lunch, the boys and I all sat around the living room trying to get her to walk. We almost had it a few times, but she started to cry and get cranky, so I knew it was nap time. "Be back boys" I nodded, picking her up and taking her upstairs. "Alright, princess, take a nap and the boys will be here to play when you wake up! I love you" I smiled, kissed her forehead and walked out the door. "You really are doing a good job, Li" Harry spoke up when I walked down the stairs. "Yeah, mate, never thought you had it in you" Louis added, laughing. "What can I say?" "I think daddy direction
is actually here before us boys" Zayn laughed. "Okay okay, poke and have your fun, but you won't be kidding around when she's going on her first date!" I laughed along. We all sat around watching a movie. It was almost the end of the movie when the quiet was interrupted. "I gotta wee" Niall announced standing up and going up the stairs. He came back a few minutes later with (y/n). "Damn Niall, you really had a wee didn't you?" Louis said. "Hey! LANGUAGE!" I said. He rolled his eyes and muttered, "Yep, Daddy Direction everyone." "No, so I was the loo, right? and I heard whimpering, so I went into her nursery and she was staring wide-eyed at me!" "That's alright, Niall, she's been sleeping for awhile." I went into the kitchen and got her some milk. I gave it back to Niall and he let her drink it. We all played around a little more and just joked around. A little later, the boys were gone, so it was just me and her. "What do you think of your crazy uncles, baby?" She just laughed and tried to speak. "Yeah, I agree, they are something else. But, it's okay you'll get used to it." I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She really did have the best people to care for her....