DDM ; You're adopted PART 2

Creds:nialler-irish-charm.tumblr

Harry ; *your pov* I kept running and running, I knew exactly where I was going, I finally arrived, it was freezing and I need to get inside , I kept knocking until the door was open, "oh my god sweety, what are you doing here it's freezing? Is harry with you?" Anne showered me with questions, but I just hugged her and kept crying, " h-he h-h-hate me , he do-doesn't want me" I cried, " that idiot, GEMMA", "yess mom-" gemma came in and stopped talking when she saw me , "what happened? " , "harry yelled at her, stay with her here I'm gonna see that idiot and try to fix this. " she said and I walked to gemma and she said "don't worry everything is going to be alright". *his pov* I just sat on the couch, staring at the wall, feeling like a piece of my heart is gone now, what I've done, what if something happen to her how can I live with that? Or the worse what if she doesn't want to be with me anymore, I kept thinking but a knock interpreted my thoughts, I ran opening the door hoping that she came back to me, but I opened the door just to see my mom, a very angry to be honest, "you idiot" she half yelled at me and slapped my head, " go and fix it or I swear to god" she threatened me, "okay where is she ?" , "at my house" I nodded, and we I took the keys from her and start driving to my mom house , the ride was taking forever to finish, finally when we arrived, I jumped out of the car not bothering to lock it, I ran and opened the door to see gemma hugging her while she was crying, "he hate me " she kept saying, "no I don't", she looked up to see me, gemma glared at me and went out of the room, I walked to the couch and sat beside her, "baby girl look at me" , she looked at me so I can see her face and it hurt me to see her with her face covered by tears, "I'm sorry, I know that you probably hate me now, and you have every right to hate me, I'm not the perfect dad for you, I'm not always around you to help you or gave you an advice, and you deserve someone who have time for you, so if you want to leave me you can but just know you will always be my baby girl and I love you and don't ever forget that-" I lost it and start crying, she looked at me shocked that I was crying, she hugged me and said, "don't cry dad", after I heard that I knew that she forgave me, "and dad I will never ever hate you and you're the best dad on this world and I just want to stay with you" I hugged her tighter and kissed her head and picked her up while she was laughing, "lets go home" and I knew that everything is going to be alright.

Louis; *his pov* "you fucking ass, what was that for" I yelled at him, "what are you talking about?" He asked, "don't play dump you fucking asshole you knew she loved you but what you did you treated her like shit and like she isn't here, and you know that yesterday she came to me crying saying that you hate her!" I yelled at him, and got up to check on her I walked slowly to her room, and opened the door to see here talking to her teddy bear, " you know teddy I didn't do anything wrong, am I that annoying? " she cried and hugged her teddy bear, it broke my heart to see her like that , I walked to her bed and sat beside her and hugged her , "dad why he hates me?" She cried on my chest, "oh sweety he is an idiot" I said , "no he's not he is amazing and great person" she said and I looked shocked about what she said as he was the reason why she is crying now, she was the sweetest kid I've ever seen, "you know that I am an idiot and I'm a trashy big brother" I heard a voice say, I looked up to see Michael, she looked up to see him and she smiled at him, " come here" he opened his arms for her, and she didn't even think for a second and ran to him and jumped , and he picked her up and kissed her, "so now what you wanna play princess" , "Tea partyyyy" she yelled and he laughed and ran outside with her, and now I was happy that finally my kids got to be together as one family.

Liam; *his pov * "I want to go back to the orphanage " as the words left her mouth I stared at her, "w-what" I shuttered , shocked by what she said, " I think you heard me ", she walked away, and I started crying feeling I did something really stupid, I thought and thought so maybe I can fix this , I just sat on the couch and decided to run up to her room and stop her , I ran upstairs and opened her door to see he picking her clothes, "stop" I said, and she looked at me, "I know you probably don't want anything to do with me but give me a chance to explain to you, I just want the best for you and management was getting on my nerves so I took it all on you, and for the fight I'll forget about it, I'm not gonna punish you, and hell if you want to hit me I'll let you" , she chuckled, "it's okay maybe I just overreacted I just„ when you said that I made you feel disappointed I just felt like I wasn't good enough to be your daughter and-" I cut her , "don't you ever say that you're not good enough okay you're a Payne you'll always be good enough and a fighter" I can see her smile and she hugged me , "I love you dad", " I love you too little paynoo".

Zayn; *his pov* after she left the kitchen I turned to perrie and said , "c'mon babe let me take her with me on tour, like if I'm in a show or an interview paul or lou will take care of her, and you know that the boys will help me with her, and people we actually trust, but if you take her with you on tour, who will take care of her?" I looked at her , "okay you win" she said, "I knew it! " I said as I ran upstairs to tell her to get ready to go with me to the tour, I opened the door to see here sitting on her bed , "hmm babe pack your bag" after I said that, she screamed and cried, "no no no no, , don't leave me , please I love you, don't leave me" she said sobbing, I was confused, "babe girl don't cry" I said as I hugged her and put her on my lap, " I'm no gonna leave you baby, why are you crying ?" I asked, "b-because I-I heard you talking with m-mommy about me being attached to you, you wanna take me back to the orphanage? Right?" , she cried , I was shocked at why she said, and now it was all clear to me, "oh god, baby that's not true listen to me, we were just deciding with who you should go with" I tried to explain to her, "you getting divorce? " she asked, "no no, to which tour you should go, you know we can't leave you alone" she sighed in relief, " and I'm gonna be with? " she asked, "with the funny one" I winked at her , and she chuckled , "with youuu" she yelled and jumped on me, "you're smart" , we laughed , "and don't you ever think that we don't want you, you're the most important thing in my life" I kissed her, "I love you daddy", " I love you too pumpkin, now lets pack your bag".

Niall; *his pov* I was trying to comfort my wife, she is really sad about it , and I'm going to lie if I said I don't want a child my child, "niall?" She asked while tears streaming down her face , "yes you need anything love? " , "go and check on her see if she wants something or if she's hungry" she said and I nodded my head and kissed her, I started walking to her room , I knocked on the door but no answer weird, I opened the door and entered her room, but nothing there, I thought that she'll be in her hiding in her closet I opened the door and I saw that most of her clothes are gone, I was freaking out and I ran to the living room wishing that this one some of her jokes, I entered the living room to see a paper I picked it up and read the massage, oh god what I have done, I walked to my wife and handed her the paper, "niall niall we need to go and find her before something happen to her it's night , oh god" she started crying again, "lets go" I took her hand and my car keys and ran to the car and started driving in hope to find her. *your pov* I don't know where I am to be honest, and I was really scared, as it was night and I read stories about what would happen, then out of nowhere I feel someone grab me , I turned around to see a man maybe in his 40 , I was scared , "what are you doing here alone little girl" I was scared of him he was drunk, he tried to take of my top but I was fighting he then slapped and I fell on the ground, he was going to kick me, but then another man come and jump on him, I was hoping it was dad, "are you okay?" I turned around to see the stranger who saved my life, I shooked my head, " I want to go back home" I cried, "okay come with me I will take you to the police" he said, "and why I would believe you?", "get in the car and I will tell you the story, and you will tell me why you ran away" I nodded and walked to the car, " you start" I say while he start driving, " okay, before 6 years I had a girl about your age, one day me and my wife started fighting and we mentioned divorce, then we heard the door slam, it was my daughter she ran away we kept searching and we called the police after 5 hours we found her laying on the floor naked , we took her to the hospital but it was too late, they tried to do everything but she didn't make it" he said as a tear fell from his eyes, "and you ?", I told him what happened from being adopted to my mom not being able to have kids and to be running away from them, "you know you shouldn't run away from them, they were also sad that you won't get a brother or sister, now here we are c'mon, lets tell them to call your parents to come and get you" I nodded, the police officer called my parents and they came like 2 minutes after he called them, " oh god , don't you ever do that again" dad hugged me and I hugged him back, then he looked at the man who saved my life and said " thank you won't be enough for you, thank you very much for what you did" , he smiled at me and said, "don't worry about it and she's a wonderful kid you have" , "I'm not his rea-" I was going to say but dad cut me and said ," yeah I know well she's a horan" he winked at me, and I felt like I was with my family again.