Your Child Cannot Sleep

Harry: Every attempt to put young Darcy to sleep has failed and you're beginning to become emotionally frustrated. Harry simply smiles as he takes the pink bundle in his arms sending you off to bed with a loving nudge. After you leave the room Harry sits down in the rocker, situates his daughter in his arms then starts singing little lullabies to her. 20 minutes later she's sound asleep.

Liam: Your Four-Year-Old son who is currently ill with the flu has been awake all day and half the night. Seeing as though the toddler hadn't had his nap he's whiny and screams non-stop. Liam decides to take control and sends you off in the other room, when you peak back in you see your little boy asleep against your husbands chest. "What can I say?" He jokes sitting up covering up the small boy "my voice is magical."

Louis: "Shhhh, Shhhh," he whispers trying to sooth your restless child, she resits his attempts and continues to scream. After a few more tries he grabs his phone and dials in Harry's number. "Listen Haz, I'm going belly-up here, please talk to her and calm her down!" Harry simply chuckles and coo's the small girl over the phone which calms her down. Louis hangs up then rest the girl in her crib singing her to sleep.

Niall: Niall is walking your three-year-old daughter around the house patting her back and trying to keep her from screaming, which isn't working. Finally Niall lays with her in the bed resting the small girl on his chest singing Isn't she lovely, a few verses in she's quiet and starting to doze off.

Zayn: "So, the young prince with great hair and the beautiful princess got married in a wonderful church! A few years later they found out that they was going to have a baby boy! Can you guess what the baby would be named?" Zayn asks the six-year-old boy with a smile, after thinking for a second he finally shouts out an off name "Nope! Ali!" "But that's my name!" Zayn simply nods and your son cuddles up in his chest quickly falling asleep.