PARENTING SERIES -BABY SERIES -P1:Mum and dad time

Mum and Dad Time

Louis: "Oh no you don't." He laughs as he runs up behind you and kicks the ball between your legs, taking it back into his control. "Damn it." You laugh, running after him just as he kicks it into the goal. You sigh and brush your hair back as you watch him turn around and grin at you. Your parents took the twins for the afternoon so you and Lou could have alone time and somehow you ended up in your backyard, playing soccer like you used to before you got married. You laughed and pecked his lips, "You're lucky I love you Tommo." He grins and grabs your waist, "Yeah...I am pretty lucky."

Niall: It wasn't your first award show, but it was your time without having Sophie in your sight since she was born. The lights were blinding you, but you didn't mind. All you could think about was your precious daughter. You turned your head to Niall who was looking at you. "Stop worrying." He whispered, squeezing your side. You sighed and pecked his lips. "Just focus on the cameras." He laughs. You nod with a small smile and turn towards the cameras, posing for more pictures. Niall took you off to the side, taking you into an interview, causing your worries to fly from your mind.

Liam: You hand was resting on Liam's thigh as you sat at your table with the rest of the boys and their wives at the Brit Awards. "And the best British Group goes to...." Robbie Williams said slowly, opening up the envelope. You held your breathe and squeezed his thigh tightly, "One Direction!" He shouts. You holler and stand up with the rest of them and hug Liam tightly before he runs up to the stage. Liam takes the microphone and thanks everyone that was involved with the band and they returned to their seats a few minutes later. You grinned and hugged him again, "I'm so proud of you." You grin. "Thank you..." He grins, kissing you. "This was the perfect night out."

Zayn: You sat your wine glass down and smiled at Zayn who was sitting across the table. "This is exactly what we needed." You smiled as you rest back into your chair. "I knew you'd enjoy it." He smiles, taking a bite of his food. You smiled and took a few bites before looking back up at him, "We need to do this at least twice a month. We both need this time to unwind." He says, meeting your gaze. "That sounds perfect." You smile, sipping on your wine. "And then we can go home and have some us time because your parents will still have Caroline." You say softly, staring at him. "It's been far too long since we've had a night to ourselves." He laughs.

Harry: Harry's large hand traveled up and down your bare back as he placed a small kiss on your forehead. Tonight was your first night without Olivia and you both took advantage of it. You looked up at him and smiled tiredly at him as he returned a lazy grin. "I wonder if Liv is doing okay..." You murmur, sitting up and wrapping a sheet around you as you reached for your phone. "Hey...no, she's fine. If she wasn't, mum would call. Don't worry babe." He says softly, pulling you back to him. "You're right. You're right." You mumble, rolling onto his chest and kissing him. "Round two?" He grins as you break away. You bite your lip and nod, laughing as he rolled you over.