he likes your twin more (liam)

CREDITS TO QUOTEV

You think he likes your twin more than you and he accidently says he hates you but soon regrets it when something happens.(louis)

age 18

your outfit:www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=12540...

you had just gone to starbucks to quickly get something for you and your brother since it was his birthday he promised he would stay with you. You had come home to see the house completely empty. "LOUIS!LOUIS!" is all that echoed throughout the house. you had realised they had all left without you.You started to cry which soon became a sob. You ran to your room and cried yourself to sleep.After 2 hours (idk how you can know lol) you felt a dip in your bed and someone stroke your head. Louis. you started to cry and moved away from him. "Y/N whats wrong i know your not asleep just tell me" you never said anything "Y/N please it scary when you don't say anything" you still never said anything. "Y/N DO YOU KNW WHAT YOUR PATHETIC I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY IM SORRY I HATE YOU CAN'T YOU LET ONE THING GO!!!" at this point he was angry and you had heard the door shut. You heard Louis say he is taking y/t/n on tour with him. also you were angrysince he completely left you then shouted at you. You stormed outside and started to take your car for a ride to clear your head. Your vision was becoming blurry and before you knew it "BANG!!!" is all you heard before everything turned black.

his POV:

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YUO ARE DOING LOUIS I KNOW Y/N WAS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOUR!WHAT YOU DID WASN'T RIGHT AND I REFUSE TO GO TOUR WITH YOU.IM SORRY BUT YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WITH Y/N AND SHE WAS SO EXCITED TO GO OUT WITH YOU! SHE EVEN ASKED ME TO HELP! I HAVE BEEN NOTICING SHE HAS BEEN SO QUIET AND NOW I KNOW WHY!" oh my god! i never knew anything. At that very moment i tried calling her...

'hi you have reached my phone sorry i cant-' damn that kept happening. now i was scared. i phoned again in hope though. she picked it up "hello y/n im so sorr-""hi this isn't y/n im sorry to let you know y/n has been involved in an accident on the motorway she is going to the Queen Elizabeth hospitals hurry since before she fell unconscious she was saying a name Louis i think" the tears were running uncontrollably down my face. i quickly got there and saw that she was awake and was on instagram, lol i could tell since she was taking a selfie, but when she saw me she looked like she was struggling to smile. i came upto her and hugged her but not too tightly so i don't hurt her. "y/n im so sorry you know for going on tour it was for you y/t/n actually gave me a lecture and told me how you were really going all out for my birthday, im so sorry. i will take you out once you can leave." i dont know what to do she didn't say anything... however she attacked me in a hug and whispered 'i love you' in my ear "i love you to snugbug".

a/n: she only wrote these three but i'll update soon if she did a liam and a zayn one -xxyanni