Your daughter gets her first period when your not home

Creds to 1directionpreference-universe

A/n: period daysss gosh 😂 if u hate period vote this ( nah jk 😁)

Liam- "Dad...." Your 12 year old daughter Taylor called from the bathroom. You were away for a girls weekend and Niall was hanging out at the house with Liam. "What honey?" Liam called from where he and Niall were hanging out in the living room. "Come here." She said hesitantly. "Good luck with this one bro.." Niall chuckled knowing what was most likely happening. Liam got up from the couch and flipped Niall off in a jokingly way, causing Niall to laugh a little bit more. "Tay?" Liam asked when he got to the bathroom door. "May I come in?" Liam said as he opened the door a little. "Yes, please just don't make a big deal about it ok dad." Taylor said as Liam opened the door and walked in. "I won't Tay, So you got your period?" He asked sitting down beside her. "Yeah.." She said softly. "Its alright hon, Ok how about this, you go hop in the shower to clean off and then do you know how to use them?" He asked. "Yes dad I'm not stupid!" Taylor said. "Well you are my kid so..." Liam said trying to make her laugh a little bit. "Then you can come watch a movie of your choice with me and Uncle Niall.." Liam said. "My choice?" She was reassuring. "Yes your choice and I think I have some ice-cream in the freezer we clean out, how about that?" Liam said. "Alright." Taylor said. "I love you kiddo." Liam said giving her a hug. "I love you too dad." She said. "You will always be my baby girl no matter how old you get, ok." Liam said squeezing Taylor tight.

Niall- "Ughh!" Your 13 year old daughter Ali said from the couch where her and Niall were watching a movie together. You were away on a business trip and you were hoping everything was going okay being Niall had never been alone for more than a day with Ali. "What?" Niall asked pausing the movie. "My stomach hurts." Ali said. "What does it feel like?" Niall asked, "I don't know it just hurts." Ali said. "Oh Jesus." Niall said. "What?" Ali asked. "Uhh, you don't think your getting your uhh, period. Right?" Niall asked awkwardly. "How am I supposed to know!?" Ali snapped at Niall. "I don't know are you bleeding out of your vagina!?" Niall yelled getting frustrated. "DAD!" Ali said in shock of what her father just said, also trying to hold back laughter. "What's so funny two seconds ago you were yelling at me and know all the sudden you're laughing!?" Niall asked still pissed off. "I don't know dad." Ali said sarcastically, "Maybe because you asked me if I was bleeding out of my vagina!" Ali chuckled. "Just go to the bathroom." Niall said, "If you are your moms stuff is in the cabinet. "Dad mom uses tampons." Ali said. "Maybe you won't even need one okay she must have the other shit somewhere." Niall said getting up to look for pads. "Just go check!" Niall said. "Daddy..." Ali said from the bathroom. "yes..." Niall replied. "You were right for once." Ali said. "Well I can't find your moms pads so I will be right back I am going to go to the store real quick, are you alright?" Niall asked being he calmed down a little. "Yes dad I'm fine just hurry up." Ali said also a little calmer. "I love you." Niall said, "I love you too dad, thank you." Ali said as Niall left for the store.

Louis- "Uhh dad.. Where's mom?" Your 12 year old daughter asked walking into your bedroom, where Louis was sleeping. "What?" Louis asked as he opened up his eyes. "Where is mom?" Brielle asked. "Remember she had to go to the airport this morning to meet her clients?" Louis said half awake. "Why what's wrong?" Louis asked. "Well I kind of..." Brielle began but stopped because she had tears coming to her eyes. "Bri you can tell me anything what is wrong." Louis asked sitting up in bed. "I got my period." Brielle whispered very softly. "Brielle what?" Louis said. "I got my period." Brielle said a little bit louder. "You got your period?" Louis asked kindly. Brielle shock her head saying yes. "Babe don't cry!" Louis said. "It's ok, you're still my little girl, You're going to be alright Bri." Louis said, "C'mon lets go get you cleaned up." Louis said as he and Brielle walked into the bathroom. "Here's some of moms pads, I assume you know how to use them because I have no fucking clue." Louis said making Brielle giggle. "Here I will go grab you some new undies then you can put that on alright." Louis said. "Once you're cleaned up come cuddle with your dad." Louis said leaving the bathroom. A few minuets later Brielle came into the bedroom and said "Dad how do you know all this stuff?" Brielle asked. "Honey I have 4 younger sisters!" Louis said, "It was just me and Aunt Fizzy home when hers started!" Louis said, "So you weren't my first one!" Louis said laughing, "Come cuddle with me!" Louis said as Brielle hopped in bed with Louis.

Harry- You were away on a business trip and It was just Harry and Darcy home. Harry was in the bathroom and he looked in the small bin in there for trash and he saw rather large wads of something wrapped in toilet paper. He knew they were pads but he never knew Darcy had her period so she must have gotten it while you were away. Harry left the bathroom to go talk to Darcy. "Darcy come here!" Harry yelled from the living room. "Yes." She said walking into the room. "Come sit with me." Harry said moving over on the couch. "Darcy you know you can tell me anything right?" Harry said. "Uh Huh." Darcy said. "Well did you get your period?" Harry said looking Darcy in the eye. "Daaaad." Darcy moaned. "Yes ok." She said. "Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked. "I don't know." Darcy said embarrassed. "It's okay hon but you don't need to be afraid to tell me anything ok!" Harry said as he pulled Darcy into a hug. "C'mon lets watch a movie! I think I have some ice-cream too!" Harry said with a smile.

Zayn- "Nia I have already told you, You need to get up for school!" Zayn said turning on her bedroom lights. "But daaaad" your 13 year old daughter said. "Nia, what?" Zayn asked. "I don't want to go." She said. "Nia trust me if you didn't have to go I wouldn't make you but your mother would kill me if she found out I let you stay home." Zayn said. You were away for a few days due to work. "But I'm sick." Nia said. "Nia..." Zayn said. "Dad please If you let me stay home I will tell you why I want to!" Nia said sleazily. "Nia you need to tell me now what exactly is wrong." Zayn said getting frustrated. "Fine. I got my period last night." Nia said. "What!?" Zayn asked in shock. "Dad I got my period last night right before I went to bed. Now I have cramps and I am sore and I have a headache." Nia said. "Nia oh my gosh, If you had just told me this I wouldn't have even woke you up!" Zayn said sympathetically. "C'mere, Give your old man a hug!" Zayn said sitting down on the bed. "Listen if you need anything just let me know alright!" Zayn said hugging Nia and then leaving her be to rest.

A/n : I"ll try and find funny version of this but this one is more to cute instead of funny but whatever and make sure you guys check my 5sos child preference 😊