PARENTING SERIES-CHILDREN SERIES-P3:play date

Parenting Series (Children) - Play Date

a/n: so this is the first part of children series and the last part of the parenting series so eNJOYYY!!!💗💗💗

Louis: With Quincy and Grayson in school full time now, they were meeting new kids their own age. Most days one of them would run up to you after school and beg to have their new friend come over to play with them or ask if they could go over to their new friend's house. You'd quickly contact the parents and arrange for a play date for your kids. One day, when both Quin and Gray had friends over, Louis came up and squeezed your waist as you stood at the counter, making snacks for the kids. "I want another one, Lou." You whisper. He smiles and kisses your neck. "Then we'll try to another Tommo." He agreed.

Niall: While Sophie was in preschool, you gradually got to know most the other mum's of the children in her close. Soph had grown close to a little girl named Jasmine over time as you and Jamine's mother became good friends. Every Friday Sophie and Jasmine would alternate who's house they'd go to for their play date. They'd stay locked up in each others rooms, throwing tea parties for their stuffed animals and dolls, dressing up like princesses while you and Jasmine's mum sat together downstairs, bonding over your children.

Liam: Ben had made friends with Grayson Tomlinson at school, and when they were together they were dangerous. "Whoa, boys, calm down." Liam laughs as Ben and Grayson chased each other through through the living room. You sat next to Liam and smiled as Grayson came up to you. "Hey...Auntie (Y/N)." He panted. "What's up Gray?" You grin. "I just wanted you to know...that you both are really cool." He grinned. You smile and kiss his head, "Thanks buddy...I bet Ben is looking for you. Why don't you go find him?" Liam smiles. He nods and runs off.

Zayn: Caroline was pretty shy around other people, but once she really liked someone, she would would never stop talking. You watched as Caroline and her best friend, Carly, sat on the swings at the park. They didn't even swing, they just sat next to each other, talking about God knows what. Every now and then you'd hear a loud giggle from one of the girls, making you look up from your book on your seat on the park bench. You smiled as you watched your daughter bond. Even though the realization that Caroline is growing up makes you sad, you can't wait to see what kind of person she will be when she grows up.

Harry: Olivia easily made friends at school. She had her loud, outgoing personality that her father had. Every Wednesday, all the mum's of the grade would get together and have a huge play date with all the girls in her grad at a local park. You'd all sit together and talk about whatever was going on in your lives while the girls ran around and got their energy out. After they were done, you'd all pack up and head home, listening to Olivia talk about how much fun she had and how she couldn't wait until the next week for the next play date.