BSM:: a young fan / friend propose to you

a/n: i have to post this cause its cuteee💕

Harry (4);*his pov* I was with my little sister and the boys, we were walking in the park, "hazza ice cream" (y/n) said, I nodded my head, "yayy ice cream" zayn yelled and laughed with her, we walked to get some ice cream, "I will get it" louis said, then niall said, some girl came to us, "can I have a picture?" She asked and we nodded, she talked with us for a minute, "(y/n)" I said, I turned around to see her standing next to a boy, around her age, we walked close to them, "so will you marry me?" He said and gave her a plastic ring, we looked at them and niall started laughing, she look at me, like she was waiting an answer from me, "ummm" I'm not sure what I suppose to say, "yes you caan" zayn said to her, and she jumped at the little boy, "yess" she laughed, "c'mon we need to go jack" I looked to see the fan who took a photo with us, he was her brother, he nodded his head, then looked at (y/n), and kissed her, and gave her a hug and said, "bye wify", she started blushing, oh god.

Zayn (18); *your pov* zayn asked me to come with him on tour for a few weeks, so I said yes, now we entered the bus, "it was a great show" niall said, "now where is theo I want to play with him" he said, and we all chuckled, he picked him up and started playing with him, then he whispered something in his ear, niall was trying hard not to laugh and said in a "whisper", "go and tell her", theo ran to me and said, "I wuv you", I smiled and said "I love you too", he looked at niall, and niall nodded his head, "be my wiffy?" He asked, they all started laughing, and I was trying hard not to laugh, "yes sure" I said, and he smiled and hugged me, "I wuv you wife (y/n)".

Niall (4); you were with niall, and his friend luke from 5sos, "ni ni" you said to him, and he looked at you, he picked you up and said, "hi luc" you said, and he smiled, "hello love" he said and took you from niall, then niall nodded his head, and luke remembered what niall told him about you having a crush on luke, "so (y/n) will you be my wife?" He asked you looked at him surprised, "wife?" You asked, "yes so?" , "yes yes I will be your wify" you said and kissed, then jumped on naill and said, "I'm luc wif".

Liam (19); *your pov* I was at a concert for my brother and my boyfriend harry, after they finished we walked out of the arena, the boys were taking photos with the fan, and I was standing away from them, I felt a poke, I looked down to see a little boy, "hello" I said, he blushed and said "your rely pwetty", I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "thank you", "your rely pwetty I want you my wife" he said and I laughed, he was so cute, "sure" then he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, then I hear louis telling harry, " the little boy is faster than you in asking the question", I blushed, I hope next time harry will be asking me this question.

Louis (7);*his pov* I am at the park with my little sister, she's playing on the swings, "higher lou higher" she said and I pushed her harder, "stoop it, I want to play another game" she said and I stopped pushing her, she got off the swing and ran away, I followed her to see her now standing next to a boy under the tree, I walked to her, then she looked at me, and said "lou this is jack, from my school" she said, and I smiled at him and said "hey buddy" "hello", "he's my husband" she said, I looked at her surprised, "what?", "he's my husband louis" she said again, oh my god she's seven and I habe to start to worry about her.