1D PREFS: he chooses your child's clothing for the day

Niall: "Uhm, what do you wanna wear babe?" He asks his daughter, her clothes spread out all around the room and her walking around inspecting things. "This!" She says, picking up her One Direction t-shirt. Niall smiles at his daughter lovingly. "Who's that?" He asked quizically. "Well that's uncle Louis, and uncle Zayn, uncle Hazza, uncle Li, and you daddy!" She says, giggiling. "Good job sweetheart, now what else do you want to wear? Remember we're going over to uncle Louis' with everyone do you wanna wear a dress?" Niall asks, pointing to the stack of dresses. She ran over them and began to look through each one. "Is Andy going to be there?" She asks, looking down and blushing. Niall gasps in mock amusement and widens his eyes at her. Everyone knew that Andy and Julie like each other. "Don't laugh at me daddy!" She tells him, laughing herself. "Yes, he's gonna be there, so let's wear your favorite dress and mommy can do your hair!" He says, walking up, hugging his daughter, and choosing a dress for her because she was taking way too long.

Zayn: "Please, Zayn, go help Trav pick out an outfit," You told Zayn while cleaning up the food that your daughter, Raelee, had just thrown everywhere. Zayn nodded, kissed your cheek, and ran up the stairs. "Hi buddy," Zayn said, walking into Travayn's room. "Daddy!" Travayn said, jumping up and grabbing his daddies legs. "Hi bud, what should we wear today?" He asks, picking Travayn up. "You get to chose today, daddy!" Trav says excitedly. Zayn smiles at his son and walks over to the closet. "Ok so it's cold out. How about this?" He asks, grabbing out a varsity jacket. "No daddy; you always want me to wear that!" Travayn protests. Zayn laughs and goes through the rest of the clothing "This one?" He asks, pulling out a grey sweatshirt that had the words 'swag' writting across the front of it. Travayn nods and Zayn puts him down, so he can put it on. "Here, put these on too bud," He tells him, throwing a pair of dark jeans to him. Travayn puts them on, and then walks over to look at his shoes. "How about these Supra's that uncle Niall got for you last week?" He asks, pointing to the mini pair of purple shoes. Travayn pulls them on. "Let's go daddy!" Travayn says. "Wait, put this on too, it's your moms favorite!" He says, placing a tiny snapback on Travayn's head. "Ok, let's go," He says smiling and picking Travayn up.

Louis: "Eloise, come up here!" He called. "Are you going to get her dressed Lou?" You called to him. "Yep, now come here Eloise!" He replied. Eloise turned the TV cartoon off and skipped up the stairs. "What do you wanna wear babe?" He asked, grabbing Eloise in his arms and spinning her around. She giggled and pointed at the closet. Louis walked over to it, and opened the door, revealing her large walk in closet. She got down from Louis and ran to her Halloween costumes, chosing her bumble bee costume. Louis laughed and let her wear it. When the two of them came downstairs, you smiled and took a photo of them. "We're going out today, so go change love," You told her. Both of them pouted and you laughed, but still tried to be stern. "Go change!" You commanded again. "But mo-" "No, Ellie, go change," You said and Lou picked her up. "C'mon, lets go find something else," He told her while turning around. Back in the closet again, Louis chose a stripped blue and white sailor dress. He tied a red bow around the middle, braided her hair, and she wore a pair of white sparkly Toms.

Liam: "Alright, c'mon Andy, we're going out with the boys and their kids are coming!" Liam told Andy, while rummaging through his drawers. Andy smiled and looked at his father. "Is Julie gonna be there?" He asked, playing with his fingers. "Yup," Liam said, grinning. "I want to look nice, daddy!" Andy said excitedly. "Can I wear plaid please?" "Sure thing, buddy," Liam told him, handing him a white and black plaid shirt. "And how about those jeans?" Andy asked. "Here," Liam said handing him the pair. Your guys son was pretty good at choosing his own clothes! Liam stood up and rummaged through Andy's boxes of shoes and his snapbacks on his dressers. "Here's a Toy Story snapback," Liam said happily, handing over the snapback. Andy looked at it in the mirror, and did his hair so it looked good under the hat. "And here, some white Supra's from uncle Niall," He told him, handing them over. Apparently, Niall gave away a lot of Supra's for Christmas. Andy put them on, the checked himself out in the mirror, Liam laughing. "Do you think Ju will like it, daddy?" He asked, doing a little dance in the mirror. "I know she will love it," He told Andy. You walked in right then, starring lovingly at your beautiful son and husband.

Harry: "Darcy, go see your father, we have to leave in a few minutes and you're not even ready," You told her, while changing baby Ed's diaper. "Ok mommy," Darcy said twirling around and running to her room. "DDDDDDAAAAADDDDDDYYYYYY!" She screamed when Harry came out of nowhere and picked her up, spinning her around. "What'd mommy say for us to do?" He asks. "Get dressed," She says. They went to Darcy's princess themed room and started going through her clothes. "This? Or this? But that matchs the skirt?" He said, fumbiling through all of her clothes. "Daddy, can we play dress up?" She asks, smiling. "Awww, Darc we have to go," He tells her with a small smile. "Please daddy?" She asks. Harry was never good at discipling your daughter. "Fine, but only for a few minutes," He said, walking over to her dressup chest. After about ten minutes, you were anxious and wondering what Harry and Darcy could possibly be doing in there for so long. You went in there to get them to leave, but when you realized Darcy was dressed up as a cat and Harry had one of your old bras on along with an old princess skirt, you couldn't stop laughing. "We have to go," You say through your laughter. You ripped the bra off Harry and he grabbed your hips, placing it over your eyes. "Seriously Harry, we have to go," You told him, still laughing. "I know," He replied grinning. You threw a dress on Darcy, Harry picked her up, and you grabbed his hand, leading him out to Ed who fell asleep in the car waiting for you guys.

A/N : do u have skype or instagram comment below :)